Rentprop1 has passed

Forum dedicated to remembrance of people that we knew or that were at the center of our ideals. It is not for the death of famous people, actors or singers.
Wizard78

Post by Wizard78 »

Sad news. May he RIP.
"Those who would disrespect our flag have never been handed a folded one."
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Sad news…prayers up and out for his family.
Someone please post his last post on the FSN forum and cause of death when available.
R/Griff
Legio
Site Admin

Post by Legio »

Here is his last message here:
rentprop1 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:34 pm smack in the middle of mass Covid last year there was some foot cream on Amazon but it was like $ 600, thats B.S. just someone tryna capitalize on the panic and hype.....Ive heard of it working but don't think people were knawing on the horse paste ? and they were taking the pills......Id do some real hard reasearch, worst case you end up back in the ER :roll:
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

My last conversation with Mark, from March 28th.

<snip>
Ive had a tough last 10 months had a stroke back in July , no motor function loss, got really sick at Christmas, then Covid, then a torn retina in my eye that Im now recovering from, so Ive only worked about 3 weeks so far this year :roll: , Ive got a part time gunsmith and a part time girl, but I havent made any money, but its all good, I had a little savings, we had a mandatory ATF inspection that I had to limp thru with the bad eye, the IOI was super cool and understanding, in and out in a couple weeks, this was all stemmed from some B.S. after our breakin last year, that prompted a 5 year Audit, nothing was taken, but we got the full ( NO KY up the ass inspection ) got a new IOI , a real boy scout, I knew more about everything than he did especially the NFA stuff, had to argue everything all the way to a directors chair in a warning conference, which prompted this 1 year re-inspections, but it was all good.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
tector

Post by tector »

Getting old sucks. I say this posting from my mom's hospital room.

RIP Mark.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
braknek16

Post by braknek16 »

May he always rest in peace. Always willing to answer my questions about firearms or business and that knowledge will ways be appreciated
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

amheck

Post by amheck »

He helped with my first suppressor transfer/purchase.

RIP Rent.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Mine also...I still can't believe he's gone. We sure did try to put Sonny's Barbacue out of business a few times :lol: my stomach hurt all the way home. From the posts here I can see that he was more than just an associate. Someone that was more than just a member on some forum. He was much more then that....he was a friend of many here.

But we always think we have tomorrow and put off spending more time with our family, friends or who ever we care about. Most of us have been here a very long time. Fifteen, twenty or more years and in a way we are all kinda like a family more so than just some gun forum member. But it's this forum that brought us all together and this forum where life long bonds of friendships were created.

But like families we've had our good days, bad days. Our ups and downs. Gotten mad at one another and laughed about it afterwards. But in the end we always apologized and moved forward. It's those moments that have made us all grow as family and friends, brought us closer in a way.

Then when something like this happens. It's why it hurts us all. Not because a member passed away. No..instead family passed and we feel a great loss.

Rent was family, a brother to all of us.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Cwt7691

Post by Cwt7691 »

RIP

I will never forget our trades of jokes, parts,laughs and guns.
Member since the early days
Semper Fi