Ivermectin in Broward, where and how?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
armedpolak

Ivermectin in Broward, where and how?

Post by armedpolak »

I came down with this china std 2 days ago and it sucks. wife called few local places but nobody prescribes it. has anyone here gotten it from a doctor/pharmacy somewhere in Broward County?
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Horse paste at Tractor Supply worked for me. Had lingering symptoms for a month after getting it, ivermectin cured it within 24 hours.

Dosage for horse weight is the same for humans, one dose per day for 7 days. Two tubes is enough for most people. Only buy the stuff with Ivermectin alone in it like the following, not combined with other active ingredients.

https://www.tractorsupply.com/tsc/produ ... _vc=-10005

armedpolak

Post by armedpolak »

zeebaron wrote: Fri May 27, 2022 3:37 pm Horse paste at Tractor Supply worked for me. Had lingering symptoms for a month after getting it, ivermectin cured it within 24 hours.

Dosage for horse weight is the same for humans, one dose per day for 7 days. Two tubes is enough for most people. Only buy the stuff with Ivermectin alone in it like the following, not combined with other active ingredients.

I know you're not kidding... I got 3 tubes like this few months ago... was hoping to get an actual script but after calling ton of places around here they all said they dont prescribe it or wouldn't answer until I got the standard run-around through their system.

time to crack open the horse dewormer ;)
BerettaRacer

Post by BerettaRacer »

It can be bought online, mostly from out of US pharmacies or suppliers, but it's a slow process and won't help you now. It's one of those things that you need to order in advance and keep in stock for when needed.
I'll tell you what rule we applied sir.
We applied rule 303.
We caught them and we shot them under rule 303!

Harry "Breaker" Morant
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

smack in the middle of mass Covid last year there was some foot cream on Amazon but it was like $ 600, thats B.S. just someone tryna capitalize on the panic and hype.....Ive heard of it working but don't think people were knawing on the horse paste ? and they were taking the pills......Id do some real hard reasearch, worst case you end up back in the ER :roll:
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

My purchasing manager got a prescription through pushhealth.com. Local walgreens filled it.
photohause

Post by photohause »

PM sent
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

Personally wouldn't mind have a small stash on hand if that day comes.
Gregmp15

Post by Gregmp15 »

Got some pour on stuff but really go to Dr
Guys wife at work was positive and dr prescribed meds for her and she’s better
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

rentprop1 wrote: Sat May 28, 2022 11:34 pm smack in the middle of mass Covid last year there was some foot cream on Amazon but it was like $ 600, thats B.S. just someone tryna capitalize on the panic and hype.
I think that still shows up if you search for Ivermectin on Amazon. That's a very extreme specialty prescription-only item sold by Amazon's Pharmacy brand itself, and is not meant to treat a Covid-19 infection at all. Amazon refused to sell ivermectin pills for prescription during the pandemic. I'm sure the woke folks at Amazon tried this on purpose to scare people off, making them think the skin cream was the only thing out there to buy.

The Ivermectin in the horse paste version is exactly the same ingredient as the pill form of it, just in a flavored jelly suspension to make administering it to them easier.

$10 for a tube was a lot easier than trying to pay a doctor to beg them for some.

Some people have higher standards for what they will try to cure themselves with. Some people have no problem running steel ammo through their AR too.

I get it, the social propaganda against using the veterinary form of Ivermectin is strong.