My man Kyle BIG timing it tonight with Lara Logan at Mar-a-Lago

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

tector wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:48 pm
FfNJGTFO wrote: Fri May 06, 2022 8:45 pm I don't believe it's Lara. The lady in the photo near Kyle has too much "junk in the trunk" for Logan. And Logan's facial features are much cleaner.
It's has been all social media for days without any contradiction. If you expect people in real life to look like they do on television...well, good luck.
Yeah, but I didn't expect that much of a difference. She's really let herself go. And, as the article says, she's married with two children. So, I'm not sure what the "virality" of the photo on social media might be implying.

Maybe I'm terribly wrong, but I can't imagine Logan would be initiating any kind of hanky-panky with someone like Rittenhouse, especially after what she's been through as a journalist. While at CBS News, she suffered a near fatal gang rape in Cairo, Egypt while covering the Hosni Mubarak debacle. And, if it weren't for that having happened, I think she'd have been "cancelled" as a journalist by some other things that were going on at CBS News. She barely escaped that fate by playing the "R" card. I think she knows the damage that can be done to a journalist's career if they're called out and they hae no defense (ask Dan Rather and some others).

So, no, I can't imagine what social media expects to read into that photo, save for fulfilling some errant fantasies I don't even want to ponder.
REDinFL

Post by REDinFL »

My first serious thought was that she was looking for book material.
Hurrah for the Bonnie Blue Flag that bears a Single Star.
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

I came home on leave at age 18 from Ft. McClellan after completing AIT. On the flight, I had a smoking hot MILF like that give me her number and told me to call her to set up a date after I got home and unpacked. I was unsure why someone that hot would want me, but was game to give it a run. Might have been my age, might have been the uniform, but that's irrelevant. Oh the plans that sprung into mind as I almost made it into the mile high club that year, but had to wait for her until that evening. As I unpacked, I realized that I had lost her number. %$#! Just another shoulda coulda woulda moment. Sorry Cheryl, my fault.

High 5, Kyle, hope you enjoyed the view, you deserved it! :D
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

tector wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:41 pm
Jeepsnguns wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 1:29 pm
Legio wrote: Thu May 05, 2022 2:39 am

Your point being?
My point being he's only 18 and perhaps doesn't find women his mothers age sexually attractive?
Who knows why he's not staring at her tits, maybe because he was having his picture taken?
Are you a homo or something? When I was a teenager I DEFINITELY would have fucked at least two of mother's friends. Also the mother of one of my best friends--she was fucking HOT.

It's 2022 man, safe to come out of the closet....
Yeah man, at 18 there wasn't much I wouldn'ta banged! And with a rack like THAT? Holy moly....a young man's dream!!!
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lighteye wrote: Sat May 07, 2022 12:46 pm I came home on leave at age 18 from Ft. McClellan after completing AIT. On the flight, I had a smoking hot MILF like that give me her number and told me to call her to set up a date after I got home and unpacked. I was unsure why someone that hot would want me, but was game to give it a run. Might have been my age, might have been the uniform, but that's irrelevant. Oh the plans that sprung into mind as I almost made it into the mile high club that year, but had to wait for her until that evening. As I unpacked, I realized that I had lost her number. %$#! Just another shoulda coulda woulda moment. Sorry Cheryl, my fault.

High 5, Kyle, hope you enjoyed the view, you deserved it! :D
Good thing that MILF make have had a Dk :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lighteye

Post by lighteye »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu May 12, 2022 6:01 pm Good thing that MILF make have had a Dk :lol:
:lol: I have a not so family friendly story about one of THOSE creatures discovered on stage in an adult themed stage show in Germany. A riot damned near ensued when the hottest chick on the stage untucked and shared her/his goods. I've seen less well endowed ponies, What a waste of a great rack.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Same here...I've seen those monstrosities that I swear thought were women until I was told they weren't. :shock: you've gotta to be careful today.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS