Another year another Sundae night

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Ger42

Another year another Sundae night

Post by Ger42 »

Tonight another sundae for Lil and I. Our daughter Leslie would have been 41 today we lost her in 1994. Rather than sit and cry we will remember the good times which will bring some tears as laughter does sometimes.
You don't know what tomorrow brings so as a favor to me give your kids and loves ones an extra "I love you' today.

On a sad note yesterday was the 1 yr anniversary of our arrival in CA.
GunsandHoses

Post by GunsandHoses »

Sorry for the loss of your daughter and as you remind us, tomorrow isn't guaranteed! Hug the ones you love today, you may not get another chance!
tector

Post by tector »

God bless your family, Ger. Sorry you had to leave--we need more good people like you around here.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Nicolas

Post by Nicolas »

Hey Ger hope you are well .... I remember your tradition well and I'll raise a glass to you and your family tonight
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

tector wrote: Sun May 08, 2022 2:43 am God bless your family, Ger. Sorry you had to leave--we need more good people like you around here.
Agree
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS