Republicans need to stop sandbagging.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Allme

Republicans need to stop sandbagging.

Post by Allme »

Looks like Tennessee is doing WORK! I know it doesn't do anything for the federal code but it is a step in the right direction.... My thought is WHERE is the legislation for this and constitutional carry here in Florida? DeSantis is on a ROLL and has stated he wanted to see a constitutional carry bill on his desk for him to sign.... I forgot the republican party is ate up with RINOs...

Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I'm guessing that Tenn don't have an influx of Yankee Kommie Liturds from the states they have ruined.

I would have said that they Rino's here are getting too much $ from Mouse and Publix, but they already pi$$ed off the Mouse pretty good :D

Too late to run that razor wire across the Georgia boarder... :evil:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Flame Red wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:52 pm I'm guessing that Tenn don't have an influx of Yankee Kommie Liturds from the states they have ruined.
You'd be surprised--Nashville has gone full commie. I think Knoxville, too. And Memphis is...never mind.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
tector

Post by tector »

“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

We have had a big influx. Just to here they get schooled to forget changing here like there is. Big billboards on the highways saying "Don't California our Tennessee"

Things can get right ugly for this that do try. Funny how they handle that up here. Lol
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

tector wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Flame Red wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 3:52 pm I'm guessing that Tenn don't have an influx of Yankee Kommie Liturds from the states they have ruined.
You'd be surprised--Nashville has gone full commie. I think Knoxville, too. And Memphis is...never mind.
Yeah. A friend moved to the area around Nashville from the Phoenix area a couple years ago. Every time he has to go into the city for work, he says it's a woke shitshow.
tector

Post by tector »

zeebaron wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:39 pm
tector wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 4:20 pm
Yeah. A friend moved to the area around Nashville from the Phoenix area a couple years ago. Every time he has to go into the city for work, he says it's a woke shitshow.
I had a good friend move there 10 years ago for work. He lives in Hendersonville but works downtown Nashville. He heartily agrees with your friend.
tector

Post by tector »

https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2 ... 400823001/

Bascially the same thing that happened in FTL, with its commie fruit mayor.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

tector wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:51 pm https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2 ... 400823001/

Except Khaled threatened to sue them all the way to the Supreme Court. So the fruit mayor had to stop all shows at the War Memorial, & the building will now be a scating rink. GARY.
tector

Post by tector »

N4KVE wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 10:43 pm
tector wrote: Wed May 04, 2022 8:51 pm https://www.tennessean.com/story/news/2 ... 400823001/

Except Khaled threatened to sue them all the way to the Supreme Court. So the fruit mayor had to stop all shows at the War Memorial, & the building will now be a scating rink. GARY.
I am well aware--but he still got shut out of the forum. The mayor is so crazy he didn't care.