0bama's Man?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
P5 Guy

0bama's Man?

Post by P5 Guy »

Eric Lynn
Democratic Party
Candidate, U.S. House Florida District 13
Elections and appointments Next election
August 23, 2022
Eric Lynn (Democratic Party) is running for election to the U.S. House to represent Florida's 13th Congressional District. He declared candidacy for the Democratic primary scheduled on August 23, 2022.

States are in the process of redistricting congressional and state legislative boundaries following the 2020 census. As a result, the district that Lynn declared their candidacy for is subject to change and will be updated after the candidate filing deadline has passed and the official list of candidates becomes available.

The only candidate running for Crist's 13th district seat that has had prime time ads on broadcast TV stations in Tampa Bay area. Gotta be Bloomberg money.
Touts being an 0bama administration flunky as reason for running.
And I thought Charlie 'Chain-Gang' Crist was bad.
Which GOP will stand the best chance to combat Bloomberg's democrat pick?
Ther are seven of them four women and three men. Luna has the most cash so far but hardly a spit wad in the ocean compared to what Bloomberg will spend to get Fried in the governor's mansion.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

I hope Kevin Hayslett kicks his ass.

Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
fish

Post by fish »

Soros purchased the last two prosecutor elections here (9th circuit court).
I would bet Soros and Bloomberg can purchase any local election that they choose to.
tector

Post by tector »

fish wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:57 pm Soros purchased the last two prosecutor elections here (9th circuit court).
I would bet Soros and Bloomberg can purchase any local election that they choose to.
In the stupid counties, yes.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

tector wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:11 pm
fish wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 7:57 pm Soros purchased the last two prosecutor elections here (9th circuit court).
Pinellas is pretty stupid.
tector

Post by tector »

P5 Guy wrote: Thu Apr 28, 2022 4:27 am
tector wrote: Wed Apr 27, 2022 8:11 pm
Pinellas is pretty stupid.
I'm in Broward, so hold my beer....
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”