What is the word about eforms?

Machine guns, SBRs, SBSs, suppressors, destructive devices, AOW (any other weapon)
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

One of mine got approved one day short of three months.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

fastest we've had was 2 months 3 weeks ( individual ) ...Ive got several Trusts done by Silencer Shop on the ticker as well currently.

there is some hype about 7-10 days , but its B.S. the forms are not full forms showing redacted info, just the bottom corner showing approvals, could be for anything ( redo's , corrections etc. ) , certain online silencer wholesalers like Hansohn, Capitol and Silencer Shop ( the biggest liars ) are tryna generate business from it.

In our general area we are still having issues with local LE and trying to get fingerprints on thumb drives in the .eft file, seems like LE will not let you show up and put your thumb drive in their computer, or its done by some 3rd part company and they wanna charge you for the prints
neverenoughguns

I had submitted the eform4 through a local range which uses the Silencer Shop system. Had done prints years ago through silencer shop machine so that part wasn't an issue form me (luckily). I did do a form 1 eform a few months ago where I mailed the finger print card in but have not done prints outside of silencer shop for a form 4.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

neverenoughguns wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:50 pm I had submitted the eform4 through a local range which uses the Silencer Shop system. Had done prints years ago through silencer shop machine so that part wasn't an issue form me (luckily). I did do a form 1 eform a few months ago where I mailed the finger print card in but have not done prints outside of silencer shop for a form 4.
yeah , a lot of people were upset that their prints are held hostage in the SS kiosk and they HAVE to pay to use that system to efile, or do the mail in..... I can see the Silencer Shop dealer porthole, and its a walking clusterfudge on a daily basis, nothing but dealer complaints on how its so much easier to do it outside of " their " world, but once you sign up with them , you are kinda stuck. (Dance with the Devil kinda thing)

Especially as a customer, once they have your info, its a waste not to keep using them, but you have to keep paying them, double edge sword. As a dealer, I didn't cut to cord with SS, but found a work -a- round and , only deal with them, when/if, I have too. I give customers the full scoop and let them decide....personally I wouldn't have all my personal info ( including some peoples trust info ) and fingerprints on an unsecured server like that, just my .02
neverenoughguns

rentprop1 wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 10:06 pm
neverenoughguns wrote: Sat Apr 16, 2022 9:50 pm I had submitted the eform4 through a local range which uses the Silencer Shop system. Had done prints years ago through silencer shop machine so that part wasn't an issue form me (luckily). I did do a form 1 eform a few months ago where I mailed the finger print card in but have not done prints outside of silencer shop for a form 4.
yeah , a lot of people were upset that their prints are held hostage in the SS kiosk and they HAVE to pay to use that system to efile, or do the mail in..... I can see the Silencer Shop dealer porthole, and its a walking clusterfudge on a daily basis, nothing but dealer complaints on how its so much easier to do it outside of " their " world, but once you sign up with them , you are kinda stuck. (Dance with the Devil kinda thing)

Especially as a customer, once they have your info, its a waste not to keep using them, but you have to keep paying them, double edge sword. As a dealer, I didn't cut to cord with SS, but found a work -a- round and , only deal with them, when/if, I have too. I give customers the full scoop and let them decide....personally I wouldn't have all my personal info ( including some peoples trust info ) and fingerprints on an unsecured server like that, just my .02
Ya, not thrilled about my trust info being there but….. it is what it is.
neverenoughguns

Eform trust. Form 4 transfer. Completed 3 months plus a week. So much better than before.
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

If Silencershop ever gets my form in the system I can start the clock. My dealer uses their system. The suppressor is in my dealers hands, I bought the stamp through SS a week ago and my dealer did his part and uploaded the info. Been a week since that was done and my form still isn’t in the system for me to sign and submit.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Flashooter22 wrote: Sun Apr 24, 2022 1:07 pm If Silencershop ever gets my form in the system I can start the clock. My dealer uses their system. The suppressor is in my dealers hands, I bought the stamp through SS a week ago and my dealer did his part and uploaded the info. Been a week since that was done and my form still isn’t in the system for me to sign and submit.
I would call SS, that doesn't make sense, your dealer part is done ?? did SS send it to them or was it their inventory and you are using the SS kiosk to complete the paperwork ??, if you are signed up with eforms, its in the the SS system and the dealer should automatically assign it..... it should say ready to certify on their end.....just call SS and badger the crap out of them
Flashooter22

Post by Flashooter22 »

It was not from SS originally, My dealer uses the kiosk for the paperwork. If I go into my SS account I can see the stamp with the silencer info on it, but there is nothing in my documents yet. He said it’s in their hands now to prepare the form so we can sign and submit.
neverenoughguns

Interesting. Picked up a can Saturday. Bought another one while I was there. Firm was ready for signature within a couple hours. I am waiting for the email stating that the documents are ready to certify which is a step that I do not understand the need. The new system truly is so much better than paper (so far).