WTF is going on in China

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector

WTF is going on in China

Post by tector »

I suppose everything on this Twitter account could be bullshit, an anti-China psy ops set-up. If so, somebody is spending a LOT of money to get it done.

https://twitter.com/songpinganq
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

Let me explain it to you.

I have a family friend living in Shanghai right now, she is an American citizen who was married to a senior executive with a US/Chinese electronics manufacturing plant in Shanghai. David Li got the Wuhan Flu (Covid-19) in May 2020, and died from it six weeks later. Cheryl has been attempting to get out of China since the fall of 2020. She lives in an apartment building that most of the residents are foreign nationals, employed by businesses the Chinese very much want to keep in China, for the reason of money. Said apartment complex is with in walking distance of the US Consulate in Shanghai. Cheryl goes to the consulate weekly, to use the only free, unmonitored and uncensored access she has to the US, and I hear from her almost every week.

Some facts:
Millions have died in China as direct or indirect result of the Wuhan Flu. About 6% off the headquarters staff at the company her husband worked for died of the Wuhan Flu, many survivors are still recovering, 18 months later!
Whenever a single resident of an apartment building tests positive for the Wuhan Flu, the entire apartment complex is locked dowd, no exceptions. Cheryl's apartment building has been locked down four times that I'm aware of in the last two years. These lock downs continue until no one in the complex tests positive for two weeks. Thus, the average lock down lasts four to six weeks! Being largely foreign nationals, the Chinese local government treats them with kid gloves, supplying plenty of food and other necessities.
That can not be said for apartment complexes housing Chinese citizens, as they often get next to nothing in the way of food, medicine and supplies; and remember Shanghai is a very big city with a population of millions, and the third largest GNP, behind Hong Kong and Beijing. Think what it must be like for common Chinese living in smaller (relatively speaking) cities, towns, villages and farms!
Chinese citizens are dying every day in Shanghai, not directly from the Wuhan Flu, but from the effect of the lockdown; little or no food, no access to medical treatment, and in many cases just plain isolation. Remember, China has a rather old population, due to their "One Child" policy.
The Chinese Government is scared shitless of the Wuhan Flu, as it is doing a tap dance on their economy; including food production.

Now the thing that pisses me off the most.
The Chinese Health Department is going to apartment complexes under lock down and taking pet dogs, cats and even birds from the residents in said apartments. The pets are being destroyed, and there are videos on the net showing this.
Only because Cheryl is a US citizen, have her two cats survived so far. But she is terrified that if she gets sick and is placed in a medical facility, they will take her cats and destroy them.
Why are they doing this, well Dogs and Cats can get the Wuhan Flu. Four of my cats tested positive for the antibodies in June 2020, after my wife, myself and our son tested positive for antibodies in late April - early May 2020. The Chinese think the Wuhan Flu can be spread to humans via dogs and cats.

I hope you now understand what is going on in China.
tector

Post by tector »

I understood generally, but I greatly appreciate all the details. Thanks.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
neverenoughguns

Post by neverenoughguns »

Gregg wrote: Tue Apr 12, 2022 8:45 pm Let me explain it to you.

I have a family friend living in Shanghai right now, she is an American citizen who was married to a senior executive with a US/Chinese electronics manufacturing plant in Shanghai. David Li got the Wuhan Flu (Covid-19) in May 2020, and died from it six weeks later. Cheryl has been attempting to get out of China since the fall of 2020. She lives in an apartment building that most of the residents are foreign nationals, employed by businesses the Chinese very much want to keep in China, for the reason of money. Said apartment complex is with in walking distance of the US Consulate in Shanghai. Cheryl goes to the consulate weekly, to use the only free, unmonitored and uncensored access she has to the US, and I hear from her almost every week.

Some facts:
Millions have died in China as direct or indirect result of the Wuhan Flu. About 6% off the headquarters staff at the company her husband worked for died of the Wuhan Flu, many survivors are still recovering, 18 months later!
Whenever a single resident of an apartment building tests positive for the Wuhan Flu, the entire apartment complex is locked dowd, no exceptions. Cheryl's apartment building has been locked down four times that I'm aware of in the last two years. These lock downs continue until no one in the complex tests positive for two weeks. Thus, the average lock down lasts four to six weeks! Being largely foreign nationals, the Chinese local government treats them with kid gloves, supplying plenty of food and other necessities.
That can not be said for apartment complexes housing Chinese citizens, as they often get next to nothing in the way of food, medicine and supplies; and remember Shanghai is a very big city with a population of millions, and the third largest GNP, behind Hong Kong and Beijing. Think what it must be like for common Chinese living in smaller (relatively speaking) cities, towns, villages and farms!
Chinese citizens are dying every day in Shanghai, not directly from the Wuhan Flu, but from the effect of the lockdown; little or no food, no access to medical treatment, and in many cases just plain isolation. Remember, China has a rather old population, due to their "One Child" policy.
The Chinese Government is scared shitless of the Wuhan Flu, as it is doing a tap dance on their economy; including food production.

Now the thing that pisses me off the most.
The Chinese Health Department is going to apartment complexes under lock down and taking pet dogs, cats and even birds from the residents in said apartments. The pets are being destroyed, and there are videos on the net showing this.
Only because Cheryl is a US citizen, have her two cats survived so far. But she is terrified that if she gets sick and is placed in a medical facility, they will take her cats and destroy them.
Why are they doing this, well Dogs and Cats can get the Wuhan Flu. Four of my cats tested positive for the antibodies in June 2020, after my wife, myself and our son tested positive for antibodies in late April - early May 2020. The Chinese think the Wuhan Flu can be spread to humans via dogs and cats.

I hope you now understand what is going on in China.
WOW
tector

Post by tector »