Rittenhouse not guilty on all counts!

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Springfield

Post by Springfield »

N4KVE wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 am Does Rittenhouse have any money to lose should a civil lawsuit go against him? GARY.
$2,000,000 in bail was provided by the Fightback Foundation, a group formed by his first lawyers, Lin Wood and John Pierce. Now they say it's their money and they want it back, although the court traditionally returns bond money to the defendant when found not guilty.
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Springfield wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:05 pm
N4KVE wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 10:32 am Does Rittenhouse have any money to lose should a civil lawsuit go against him? GARY.
$2,000,000 in bail was provided by the Fightback Foundation, a group formed by his first lawyers, Lin Wood and John Pierce. Now they say it's their money and they want it back, although the court traditionally returns bond money to the defendant when found not guilty.
Years ago I was stopped for driving with a suspended DL in Dania, which is between Ft. Lauderdale, & Hollywood. The bond was $100 which I didn’t have on me. I called a friend who bailed me out right away, & the next day I paid him back. The case came up, I paid the $50 fine, & was done. I went to get my $100 bail money back, & they told me it could only go back to the person who posted the bond, because I couldn’t prove I actually paid my friend back. Fortunately he worked across the street from the courthouse, so I got him back to the gal, & she gave him the $100 back, & then he handed it to me. GARY.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

N4KVE wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 3:08 pm
Springfield wrote: Sun Nov 21, 2021 2:05 pm
Years ago I was stopped for driving with a suspended DL in Dania, which is between Ft. Lauderdale, & Hollywood. The bond was $100 which I didn’t have on me. I called a friend who bailed me out right away, & the next day I paid him back. The case came up, I paid the $50 fine, & was done. I went to get my $100 bail money back, & they told me it could only go back to the person who posted the bond, because I couldn’t prove I actually paid my friend back. Fortunately he worked across the street from the courthouse, so I got him back to the gal, & she gave him the $100 back, & then he handed it to me. GARY.

I would imagine it would cause a lot of bail bondsman drama otherwise.