Why is Fox News Letting Nancy Grace trash Kyle Rittenhouse

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Wulfman,you've been watching the Rittenhouse clusterfuck. I'm waiting to see what the jury does,the DA kept steppin' on his own dick during the trial.Then during the rebuttal it sounded Like the DA was calling the defense bully's,LOL.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I feel bad for Kyle, as he is likely to become the next "example" for the Kommies-in-charge. I dread to say the fix is likely in. But no matter what the verdict, each side won't like the outcome. Just a question of which cities will burn I guess.

So next time the Kommie MOB stomps in front of your house - you will be next. The message will be clear.

I also agree about that bitch Nancy Grace - she should go back and crawl under a rock after what she did to the Lacrosse players. She belongs on the Communist News Network.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
tector

Post by tector »

Even if exonerated in state court, the great Merrick Garland might try him under federal "civil rights" charges.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
CDI

Post by CDI »

I feel bad for Kyle. I really feel bad for the jury. They are between a rock and a hard spot. They can hear the threats from the protestors, there was a person in the court room caught taking video of them to id and target them. George Floyd's relative even talked about it and it was caught on tape. So its very possible the jury might convict just to avoid being doxxed or attacked. Either way the verdict will be a 💩 show. As far as Nancy grace she is wrong on every case she reports on and acts like a total asshole until they send her back under her rock to wait for the next court drama.
Underwater223556

Post by Underwater223556 »

Is a mistrial coming?? Jury out 3 days
tector

Post by tector »

Underwater223556 wrote: Thu Nov 18, 2021 2:03 pm Is a mistrial coming?? Jury out 3 days
Hung jury and a mistrial are two different things. Kyle's lawyers have moved for a mistrial with prejudice. I doubt they will get it, but if so--game over (subject to appeal by the state). A mistrial declared without prejudice, then retrial is in the discretion of the state. A hung jury, then the state has complete discretion to retry.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Big_mike

Post by Big_mike »

Fox is a news based entertainment channel, they are giving her an audience to get views, period.
OKIE

Post by OKIE »

Not guilty on all charges, time to move on.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Casual

Post by Casual »

OKIE wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:20 pm Not guilty on all charges, time to move on.

Not so fast... they need to burn shit now
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Casual wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:38 pm
OKIE wrote: Fri Nov 19, 2021 1:20 pm Not guilty on all charges, time to move on.

Not so fast... they need to burn shit now
The rioting is going to happen no matter the outcome, akways was! It is just another excuse.