Why do white liberals hate white people?

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
tector

Post by tector »

TonyR wrote: Fri Aug 27, 2021 8:52 pm Not a liberal,just hate people.
As long as you hate everyone equally, that's OK.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Remember the riots last year where in a lot of cases the majority of the rioters were white? This is self hatred. Look, I hate (most) EVERYONE, but I don't hate myself. I don't know if the Libiturds were seeded by Chi-Com as part of their plan for world domination or if this is just their mental illness that is getting "progressively" worse and worse.

In any event I think we might be going through the 1920's again. Back in the 1920's the Libitards invented Eugenics - until a guy named Adolf hijacked it from them. Will it lead to the next ethnic cleansing? Remember back in the 1920's the person that started Planned Parenthood started it to abort black babies as an offshoot of Eugencis. Remember, history repeats itself, especially for the libiturds who like to rewrite history, and they don't teach history because it would point out all their mistakes which they repeated over and over.

We see how well that is working out in S. Africa. :roll:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

> Why do white liberals hate white people?

I don't think it's hate that drives them. I think it's fear. They don't fear "people of color" simply because they don't think such a person is capable of taking their job away from them. The white folks just might replace them and show everyone just how incompetent they really were.
t_bare

Post by t_bare »

There is an interesting phenomenon in white liberal males in the way they are smug and are not burdened by the guilt and scorn they hurl onto others because they feel they are smarter than everyone else and that excludes them these burdens. Additionally, it is their duty to point out the wrongs of white men but because they are the ones pointing it out they are not include in the evil white males, they believe they are somehow superior or enlightened. Those that look like then but not think like them are stupid and immoral, those that do not look like them need their help. Sickening really.

t_bare
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

You need this hat.
https://www.bc.limited/products/charcoa ... at-flexfit
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

lakelandman wrote: Sat Aug 28, 2021 10:34 pm
You need this hat.
https://www.bc.limited/products/charcoa ... at-flexfit
I like that hat. :lol:

White liberals are the real virus, the real pandemic. That should be ...........
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

dammitgriff wrote: Sun Aug 29, 2021 8:15 pm Image
Really like the tshirt :lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

I have the shirt. LOL
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

Honestly, I think it's because deep down inside they know they suck and are horrible, failed human beings and simply assume all other people are just like them.

Ask them why people shouldn't own guns and they will tell you flat out "If I had a gun I'd get angry and kill somebody because I was upset over something." They can't even comprehend people who are rationale, responsible and in control of their emotions.

They really do worry that one day Republicans really will round them up and put them in camps if they control the government. They really thing it will be exactly like The Handmaid's Tale, which ironically was written by an insane Canadian libtard during the Reagan administration and it was meant to be a cautionary tale because she actually believed that is what was going to happen.

So they think the rest of us hate, plan and plot to destroy in exactly the same way they think and as a result they are afraid.