Dude Catches a Felony for a Burnout...

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
joel

Post by joel »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:49 am
Cubanstang50 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 am I bet that before our lifetime we will be forced to be gay! The way they are pushing all this stuff is crazy af!
Well... technically, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :P
Yeah, well, to be honest, we all kinda saw that in your photo. :mrgreen:
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

joel wrote: Tue Jun 22, 2021 9:59 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 10:49 am
Cubanstang50 wrote: Sun Jun 20, 2021 12:47 am I bet that before our lifetime we will be forced to be gay! The way they are pushing all this stuff is crazy af!
Well... technically, I am a lesbian trapped in a man's body. :P
Yeah, well, to be honest, we all kinda saw that in your photo. :mrgreen:
:lol:
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
N4KVE

Post by N4KVE »

Ch 12 did a story about the burnout last night. There seems to be 2, or 3 other burnouts done at that same corner. But from time to time when it’s raining out, & I’m sitting at a red light on a white painted crosswalk, my tires spin when the light turns green, & I’m not even trying. GARY.
zeebaron

Post by zeebaron »

Just wait until they start painting the pride colors for whatever the pedophiles come up with...I mean "minor attracted persons". There will be a lot more than burning rubber.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

I am going to guess that most of us do NOT have young children in elementary school anymore.

The Libiturds teachers are now guiding children that they are gay, trans or whatever for any issue the kid may have. The younger the better. They start in Kindergarten! The Kommunists are molding youngsters that they are something they are not. I feel bad for the kids that don't have parent involved, or parents buy into the Libitard $hit and will let this fly.

They are building the ranks of the next generation of LBGTXYZ... :roll:
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Miami_JBT

Post by Miami_JBT »

Flame Red wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 12:30 pm I am going to guess that most of us do NOT have young children in elementary school anymore.

The Libiturds teachers are now guiding children that they are gay, trans or whatever for any issue the kid may have. The younger the better. They start in Kindergarten! The Kommunists are molding youngsters that they are something they are not. I feel bad for the kids that don't have parent involved, or parents buy into the Libitard $hit and will let this fly.

They are building the ranks of the next generation of LBGTXYZ... :roll:
Parenting starts at home, not school. The fact that parents don't get involved at their kid's school and attend school board meetings is why things are screwed up.

I'm the father of a toddler. You can bet your butt that the Mrs. and I will be heavily involved at the school and school board meetings.
Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

More and more I see stuff I'd read in science fiction novels 50 years or so ago. Makes you wonder why they wrote sci-fi, when they could have made millions as prognosticators. Joe Haldeman wrote about homosexuality being mandated by law to limit the rising population, in The Forever War and it's sequels.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

N4KVE wrote: Wed Jun 23, 2021 10:14 am Ch 12 did a story about the burnout last night. There seems to be 2, or 3 other burnouts done at that same corner. But from time to time when it’s raining out, & I’m sitting at a red light on a white painted crosswalk, my tires spin when the light turns green, & I’m not even trying. GARY.
Oh yeah my truck does the same thing when it rains.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Iosef

Post by Iosef »

you guys probably don't want to hear this but...

The painted crosswalk is beyond the STOP bar painted on the pavement. You're supposed to be stopped on the unpainted pavement, before getting to the STOP bar. If you tell the cop you were stopped on the painted crosswalk, waiting for the light to turn green, you might get a ticket for failing to stop before the bar, in addition to the ticket for spinning your tires on the paint.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -