Interesting Opponent To Leftist Race Hustling Emerges

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
GreyShark

Interesting Opponent To Leftist Race Hustling Emerges

Post by GreyShark »

I recently became aware of this organization that's sprung up to fight back against the identitarian division and animosity being so aggressively cultivated and leveraged by leftist extremists and wanted to share it with the group. I would probably package things a little different and there's some stuff I might view from another angle but I absolutely agree with the central message of liberty, reason and equality that they're promoting. It warms my heart to see so many of our brave American brothers and sisters from every background stepping forward to denounce and reject hateful and regressive ideology. Anyway I'll leave the link below so everyone who believes in the message of liberty and equality can boost their signal. There's way more of us than there are anti-liberty hatemongers and it's time the good people of this country sent a clear message that we won't turn on each other and regardless of where we may have come from or what we look like we are one American people. E Pluribus Unum.

https://colorusunited.org/