Breonna Taylor

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
NorincoKid

Post by NorincoKid »

Taco wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 pmEvery gun owner should... Assuming you would also send projectiles down range when your door was kicked in in the middle of the night.
I would certainly expect return fire as well, regardless as to who I'm shooting at though... To think that the people you shoot at couldn't possibly shoot back at you is just silly.

I guess one difference would be that if, after hearing all the initial knock attempts, I grabbed a gun and headed towards the door, I wouldn't have taken my unarmed girlfriend with me. That just seems stupid to take a gun AND a soft target with you to a confrontation. If he picked one or the other, we'd have a completely different outcome.

IE; sent the GF to safety/cover while he dealt with the issue, OR...didn't shoot at the people knocking on the door.

I was just surprised to hear the boyfriend actually confirm that the cops knocked repeatedly while executing their "no knock" warrant.

The cops said they announced themselves and knocked. The boyfriend confirms that the cops knocked, repeatedly. I wonder if the boyfriend yelled or made any kind of verbal contact with the police before the breech.

I'm not defending anyone or anything, but to be honest.....there's plenty of "fail" on the shoulders of every party involved in this.
n0rlf

Post by n0rlf »

Another example of lots of speculation with no real verifiable facts. Every story has three sides. Unfortunately we may never know the real side. Anything else is just a series of what ifs. Do we all not have better things to do in this country?

Most of the time stories are reported according to agendas, then when facts come out that do not support the agenda it is called a cover up. Or they are dismissed as not relevant or mistaken.

If everyone would just take a step back and ignore the rhetoric it would be helpful. 90 percent of the issues are nothing more than people advancing an agenda. Sadly it is the media that feeds the nonsense of someone bring wronged. Yes it happens and just like everything else there is that percentage that is truly bad and needs to be dealt with. So do not judge the group for the actions of a few.

Just my humble opinion.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Also remember that when they knock,its not a "normal" knock,they POUND ON THE DOOR YELLING POLICE,POLICE,POLICE. Gangbangers have been known to do the same thing,dressed as police.
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

Taco wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 1:43 pm
Big bore lover wrote: Sun Sep 13, 2020 10:55 am Just gotta say, am I supposed to give a damn about this? If so, somebody better pay me well for my time.
Every gun owner should... Assuming you would also send projectiles down range when your door was kicked in in the middle of the night.
I'm never going to live in Louisville nor am I going to live with a fucking drug dealing pile of shit. If the law screwed up, sue em like lawyers love to do, riot and loot and burn and get the asswhippin you fuckin deserve. It is coming soon enough. The "leaders" of the country are not doing shit and there are people that are fed the hell up. Its gonna get damn nasty and any that want to whine, bitch, moan, and complain can cry in their own fucking wheaties.

I don't give a shit about her no matter what happened to her. My life is too freakin busy to care and I don't give a damn who does not like it.
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
TonyR

Post by TonyR »

Dude,tell us how you really feel :lol:
Three can keep a secret.......if two are Dead !
Chigger

Post by Chigger »

The real lesson here is if you approach the door to your home with gun in hand at night cause somebody is pounding on your door, do so behind cover not out in the open. Less chance of getting hit by people kicking in your door.
Big bore lover

Post by Big bore lover »

TonyR wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 5:25 pm Dude,tell us how you really feel :lol:
hehehe, you don't want to know....I am a happy fella,,,,just waiting on the revolution to start so we can get the damn bar b que goin
Those who forget history are destined to repeat it.
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

Big bore lover wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 9:47 pm just waiting on the revolution to start so we can get the damn bar b que goin
Shooting war seems to have been going on for a while now. Problem is, the commie anarchists are not the ones being shot! Well, for the most part. A hero Federal Marshal dispatched that one BLM murder. Thank you very much.

Light up that BBQ and roast those commie pigs! And their bosses! :o
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
Slartibartfast

Post by Slartibartfast »

city just announced they reached a multi-million dollar
settlement. now the family can buy the fancy crib and
whips they have always dreamed about but were too lazy
to earn !
A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Slartibartfast wrote: Tue Sep 15, 2020 10:45 am city just announced they reached a multi-million dollar
settlement. now the family can buy the fancy crib and
whips they have always dreamed about but were too lazy
to earn !
They'll spend it all within a year.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -