Florida will go Democrat... Demographics don't lie

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Miami_JBT

Florida will go Democrat... Demographics don't lie

Post by Miami_JBT »

Communism - 20th Century Mass Murder Champions
R.I.P. Edward Avila - AR15.COM Founder
Check out my gun blog - https://www.newwavefirearms.com
Florida State Director for Gun Owners of America - Join GOA
tector

Post by tector »

We have had trilingual (English, Spanish, Creole) ballots forever. I am totally against it, but procedurally it is not a big deal to do.
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Much ado about the same old stuff. The Democratic registration edge is falling and Republican registration rising. It doesn't take a lot of votes to file lawsuits or pander to the Dems old standby of identity politics, about all they've gt left since driving away anyone who doesn't fit their demographic preferences.
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

Don't get too worried....

Take a look at each of those sources - SOLID LEFT.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Florida is probably going to remain purple, slightly reddish for this term at the very least.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
nickthefish

Post by nickthefish »

When we moved here in '98 I was a registered Independent. After Obama got elected I registered as a Republican because i saw all the RINOS destroying what the R's are supposed to stand for.
Especially today, we need to vote R up and down the ticket even if it means electing/re-electing a rino until this midterm is over and we can get some real conservatives to replace them with. imho.
Respectfully,
NickTheFish
#FuckCancer #ObamaGate2020 #TrumpTrain2020
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

Open Mariel Bay again coño!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
avmech

Post by avmech »

Misma mierda...............
I found an excellent gun control law we should all follow. It's called the Second Amendment.
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

Forgot to add: Democrats are now urban critters. They herd together so they get huge majorities in the city centers and are outnumbered everywhere else. This gives Republicans a majority in legislative elections, except the US Senate and the only ones Dems even have a chance to win are state wide majority vote wins ones. But their falling registration and poor turnout hurts that.

Thanks to a spectacularly bad lineup this year for the Democrats after the primaries I'm predicting a Republican sweep of all but the bluest districts of Florida.

But only IF we all support, without reservation, the better RKBA candidates even if not perfect - no carping about deviations from true believer.
Confucius: "Better a diamond with a flaw than a pebble without."
dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff »

Voting Republican is like treating the symptoms instead of the disease...only good for the short term.