Corona Virus Info believe it or not, your choice

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Gunnyhiway

Corona Virus Info believe it or not, your choice

Post by Gunnyhiway »

I had this sent to me by a friend who first asked me this:
Do you know first hand anyone who actully has this virus other than what you see or hear from people or the media ?
I read this and it really made me stop and think for a few minutes.
Think about how fast and easy it has been to virtually shut down our nation and put that into motion without any real proof of ligitimate numbers other than whats been reported by "experts" and amplified into scare tactics and fear by the media with what seems to myself and many others as an "agenda".
Please read all of this as it's pretty good IMO but a bit long.

Subject: CORONAVIRUS and Knowledge is power.

Hosea 4:6: "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge."

You Might find this interesting,

In October of 2019 Bill Gates ran a “simulation” of a widespread pandemic with John Hopkins hospital called “Event 201”

Bill Gates & Barack Obama released a docuseries on Netflix called PANDEMIC in January 2020 right before the Wuhan virus was "discovered."

The docuseries pushed the need for the Gates Foundation to receive funding to carry on virus research to prevent the next PANDEMIC!

Bill Gates funded the Wuhan lab in China that released the Wuhan virus. Bill Gates was a member of China's “Academy of Sciences” which built the Wuhan lab, and he was awarded their highest honor.

The Wuhan virus was originally developed at the University of North Carolina by NIH grants approved by the Obama administration in 2012.

The NIH defunded the UNC research in 2016, so the Communist Chinese scientists left the UNC and took their work to the (newly built) Wuhan lab in 2017... funded by Gates & pals.

In January 2020, Charles Lieber, the head of the Harvard Chemistry department (with ties to Gates & Epstein), was arrested for accepting bribes from the Chinese government.

The Pirbright Institute (funded by Bill Gates), owns the patent (10130701) on the Coronavirus genetic sequencing, and did simulation testing on a global PANDEMIC in 2018.

Bill Gates & Barack Obama docuseries marketed the need for a global "universal" vaccine to replace all other flu vaccines. I believe it will be designed to deliver a human chip via nanotechnology.

12,469 people in the US died of H1N1 flu (from Mexico) under Obama in 2009, many of them children, because he waited 6 months to do anything & never closed the border.

The media said nothing about fatalities from H1N1 but is creating a huge panic around the US deaths (under 100) from the Wuhan virus to destroy the US economy before the election.

Over 36,000 people in the US have died from the common flu this year and the media says NOTHING about that - but is creating a huge panic around the supposed deaths (under 100) from the Wuhan virus.

The LifeCare Senior Center holds the US record for deaths (22) from the Wuhan virus in Kirkland, Washington (the home area of Bill Gates).

Right after the first deaths were reported in Bill Gates home area, the never Trump Governor declared a national emergency & Congress approved over $8 billion - even though Trump asked for only a quarter of that. Much of the funding will flow to Gates global "research" partners.

And now, Bill Gates says his "foundation" will offer in-home testing kits where you swab your nose with a Q-Tip and send it to his labs. Did Gates develop the home-testing kits in order to secure access to all of our DNA?!

Bill Gates owns 15% of the World Health Organization and has publicly spoken about his depopulation plan through vaccines.

This rabbit hole runs deep (state) 🕳🐇 #ExpandYourThinking #ConnectTheDots

And this:
From Dr. Lance Wallnau in the 7M underground group...(he is a Christian)

"Rodney Howard-Brown in Tampa Bay, Fl on 3/15/20 spoke on this in His church on Sunday morning regarding coronavirus in today's ministry:

"I talked about what is coming, more than ten years. The people in our church are ready for this. Therefore, nothing of what is happening now is a surprise to me. Every god of America has fallen - sports have fallen, Hollywood has fallen, television shows canceled. Even the god of some mega churches fell, these churches are empty today. I have warned for years that churches will disappear in one night.

I hold in my hands the Rockefeller organization document, which was published in 2010. Here is the script that we met today. What is happening now is not an accident; everything was planned. Bill Gates talked about the pandemic four years ago. The document is called “Scenario for Future Technology and International Development,” 53 pages.

It says here that the result of this scenario will be:
“20 percent of the world's population will be infected. People’s mobility will be blocked, airports will be closed. Sports events will be canceled, shops closed, theaters closed, churches astounded.

A pandemic will produce shortages, including disinfectants and toilet paper. If people refuse the vaccine, they will not be allowed to travel. Political assemblies will be illegal, public protests will be banned. Martial law will be introduced and the new global control system will come into effect. People around the world will be open to sharing their security rights. ”

The plan was to use a pandemic to control the planet. Not just a virus is enough for this; fear is enough for this. This week I talked with different people from about thirty countries, with pastors of thousands of churches, and none of them know a single person infected with coronavirus. I do not say that he does not exist, I say that he is a weapon to control people with fear. Media is part of the whole process because they are designed to instill fear 24/7 on people.

Coronavirus has been in America since last year. I saw a request from the Center for Disease Control about hiring people in quarantined medical facilities in 19 major US cities. The request was made in November 2019. This is all fraud and a means of control by which they want to reduce the population.

What is written in the book of Revelation is printed. Globalists lead us to a single government, a single monetary system and the coming of antichrist. And I believe that God raised Trump to suspend it.

There are three possible scenarios. The first is the beginning of the last days according to the book of Revelation. But I am inclined to believe that this is a great test. Second, the World Health Organization will try to promote the globalist plan and force everyone to make a fake vaccine. The vaccine is already there. And they will kill a lot of people with their vaccine (just like people die from a flu vaccine), because the goal of the vaccine is to reduce the world's population. And the third scenario, which I am inclined to, is that God will overturn all this on the heads of globalists, using President Trump, and will close it all over the next month. And all that they planned will come to zero. This is what we will pray for - that God will drive the wheels out of the chariots of the pharaoh. Within a week or two, I will find out if the third scenario is accurate, and I'll let you know.

At the moment, I do not advise people to fly to other countries, because changes may happen in the next couple of weeks. I encourage everyone to stock up on water and food until the end of April. And I will be storing food for our church, because I have to take care of the church. I want you to know that the church is for you, and here you can feel protected. I don’t know how crazy the next two to three weeks will be, but you don’t get crazy. Stay strong in the Lord, remembering that He will never leave you.

There is peace in my heart. At the heart of my assistant Eric is peace. This is the time when we will see cities and nations shocked by the glory of God. This is harvest time. This is not a time of religion and playing a warm church, it is a time of radicals - such as Elisha, Elijah, Paul ... And this is also the time when you take away the wealth of this world. This is the time of the transfer of wealth into the hands of God's children.

I forbid all fear in your lives! Stop listening to lying media! You can choose to listen to the media and scamper in fear, like hens that have their heads chopped off, or stand on God's word, which will keep its people at this time. When doctors say that they cannot do anything, when bankers say that they cannot do anything, when heads of administrations say that they cannot do anything, God comes to the very middle of the impossible!"

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."
"Guns Don't Kill People, Husbands That Come Home Early Kill People"

ROLL TIDE !
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Flame Red

Post by Flame Red »

My wife's cousin got it and since her hubby is high up in the NYC municipal Goobernment getting a test was not a problem for her.

But I agree that the Libiturd Deep State used this as a "Never Waste a Crisis" to doom Trump's re-election by taking away his best issue: The Economy, and the Donald walked right into the trap. Now he has something worse than the Great Depression. I don't blame the Donald, he just fell into their trap. He had to believe the Washington State University garbage model as if it was right then would have blamed all 2 million deaths on Donald, and if it was wrong then they got a depression with 35% unemployment to bash over his head. And that was a great excuse to hand out Trillions of $ -or as the Demorats like to call it redistribution, reparations, or minimum income.

Goes to show you that the Demorats will do ANYTHING, no matter how horrible to get power.

Me thinks that it just would have been better to isolate old f@rts like me that are 3/4 buried. Sh1t, for $2T they could given us old poops disability and I would stay inside forever.
Ah that's one thing about our Flame, doesn't play any favorites! Flame hates everybody!
weaselfire

Post by weaselfire »

Wow, that's the most convoluted conspiracy theory I've seen yet. They've had almost six decades with the Grassy Knoll and haven't come close to that.

Jeff

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:40 pm :roll:

Please don't believe everything you read on the Internet, folks...

https://www.factcheck.org/2020/01/new-c ... imulation/

https://www.rollingstone.com/culture/cu ... ry-942416/
I can agree with what you typed but I'll be damned if I'd ever believe ANYTHING from either of those other sources you mentioned.

This post was just sharing something I was sent.

Perhaps at the end of the article it was the Christian ministers point of view that upset you.

So now that you want to go down that rabbit hole
my question to anyone is this:

WHO DETERMINES that factcheck or the rolling stone IS the know all tell all and only the truth about everything?
The media sure doesn't tell the truth so what makes or WHO gives them this godlike status with their reporting of the FINAL, TRUTHFUL FACTS on a subject like this for the free thinking people of our republic?

Like EVERYTHING, its just one or a few peoples opinions and we're NEVER EVER really going to know the absolute truth about what really happened .

One last thing......

Do any of you really believe Epstein committed suicide ?

What does factcheck and the rolling stone have to say about that ?

"I do not want to die, but if they try to disarm me, I will surely die that day."

ROLL TIDE !
hotspur

Post by hotspur »

God raised Trump to suspend it.

This is the same God who worked with Moses, David, Solomon, and Jesus? And now he’s using Donald Trump? Boy, he’s really slipping.
Gunnyhiway

Post by Gunnyhiway »

I will add one more thing to all of you who are thinking this is crazy stuff.

Go do some online research about the H1N1 virus during Obama's reign and when he finally declared an emergency, never closed the borders, and HOW MANY THOUSANDS DIED, MANY OF THEM CHILDREN THAT MEDIA BARELY REPORTED.

This part IS FACTUAL !
Go look up the stats on the CDC website.

ROLL TIDE !
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

57 year old co-worker of my daughter in Italy just passed away from it. He was in perfect health with no underlying conditions.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Wait...I thought 5g causes Coronavirus? 🤔🙄

https://www.forbes.com/sites/brucelee/2 ... -theories/
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Gregg

Post by Gregg »

So far in my family alone:

I, my wife (both retired) and my youngest son have all tested positive for the CCP Virus antibodies.
My son works at Orlando International Airport, and likely brought it home to the wife and myself.
My son had a very mild fever and a bit of a cough for a couple days, and that was it.
I only had a bit of a sore throat for a couple days.
My wife never showed any symptoms at all.
All this took place early to mid March.
My son and I are giving blood for the antibody plasma as often as we are allowed to.

My older son and his wife (Nurse Practitioner) both have also tested positive for the antibodies.
His wife likely brought it home from the hospital she works at, again in early to mid March.

She arranged for the three of us to get tested in late March, when that antibody test first became available at her hospital.

Thus so far, we are five for five.
This virus is very contagious, and most people who get it, never know that they have it.
Yes, we have been lucky, as none of us got the bad effects.

Personally, I think 20 to 30% of everyone in this country has already been exposed to the CCP Virus.