Impeachment question

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 3:12 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm If hypothetically the democrats won house and Senate. They were able to get enough votes to impeach the POTUS and some how also get rid of the VP Pence and say put Pelosi in office as POTUS.
If Trump dies, resigns or is removed from office in the next four years, Vice President Mike Pence would replace him in the White House.
I'm aware of that. But read the highlighted part again :D
This post was meant to be just a conversation only from the link I posted. No a post for someone to stomp on AMERICANS
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
cvasqu03

Post by cvasqu03 »

The founders set up a system where we could have a revolution at the ballot box. I wouldn't imagine any actual violence breaking out as long as it was still possible to make the perpetrators pay electorally. Now if they were to continue to progressively violate the constitution to the point where people thought elections were no longer viable, then....who knows? Honestly, even today, I don't see the situation where there would actually be violent upheaval. It would be way more likely for the Democrats to overestimate their own support and end up self destructing (kind of like what happened in 2016 come to think of it). I just don't think there's any realistic possibility of an actual revolution like the one you're thinking. Of course, as always I have to add that I've been wrong before.
My posts kill threads.
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:07 pm
Firemedic2000 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:10 pm If hypothetically the democrats won house and Senate. They were able to get enough votes to impeach the POTUS and some how also get rid of the VP Pence and say put Pelosi in office as POTUS.
If Trump dies, resigns or is removed from office in the next four years, Vice President Mike Pence would replace him in the White House.
This post was meant to be just a conversation only from the link I posted. No a post for someone to stomp on AMERICANS
WTF? Stomp on Americans? I'm enlightening you as to the process...not "stomping" on anyone. :roll:

There is no "somehow also getting rid of VP Pence". He becomes President.
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:35 pm

WTF? Stomp on Americans? I'm enlightening you as to the process...not "stomping" on anyone. :roll:

That comment was not meant for you brother calm down :lol: again I'm aware pence becomes POTUS if something happens to TRUMP. Your reading to much into the post. I'm saying if both were gotten rid of. Good lord wtf is wrong with people. That they can not F read what's written.

Let say it again:

If HYPOTHETICALLY the democrats won the house and Senate. IF SOME HOW THE DEMOCRATS were able to get enough votes to impeach the POTUS and some how also ABLE get rid of the VP Pence and say put Pelosi in office as POTUS.

This is all HYPOTHETICAL NOT SAYING IT COULD OR WILL HAPPEN. Did you not read the HYPOTHETICAL PART of the original post.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

Firemedic2000 wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:54 am
Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:35 pm

That comment was not meant for you brother calm down :lol: again I'm aware pence becomes POTUS if something happens to TRUMP. Your reading to much into the post. I'm saying if both were gotten rid of. Good lord wtf is wrong with people. That they can not F read what's written.

Let say it again:

If HYPOTHETICALLY the democrats won the house and Senate. IF SOME HOW THE DEMOCRATS were able to get enough votes to impeach the POTUS and some how also ABLE get rid of the VP Pence and say put Pelosi in office as POTUS.

This is all HYPOTHETICAL NOT SAYING IT COULD OR WILL HAPPEN. Did you not read the HYPOTHETICAL PART of the original post.
If I run into Emily Ratajkowski at Taco Bell today, do you think I have a chance? Hypothetically...

- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
gforester

Post by gforester »

Hypothetically, yes. Realistically, not a chance in hell.
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

FfNJGTFO wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 6:46 pm
I guess the question I'd ask is, "who among those affected would be willing to risk their lives for such a war???"

I don't know that there are many who would do that these days.... :roll:
no but it only takes 1 crazy to get within 300 yds with a scoped rifle and we start all over again, rinse, lather, repeat, or util those who think they are untouchable begin to realize they actually are expendable :shock:
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Tenzing_Norgay wrote: Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:23 am
If I run into Emily Ratajkowski at Taco Bell today, do you think I have a chance? Hypothetically...

I'd say not a chance in hell, even with a fist full of $ 100 bills and a pocket full of ruffies :mrgreen:
Grip Hugger

Post by Grip Hugger »

:roll: Can't ya just see Pelosi in her little Hitler uniform! :o If everyone goes along with them the Dems may implement a purge night. I mean since we're dreaming up scenarios. That might be fun! :twisted:
The shooter formerly called #1Glock30
jjk308

Post by jjk308 »

United States presidential line of succession https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_St ... succession

No. Office Current officer Party
Vice President Mike Pence Republican
Speaker of the House of Representatives Paul Ryan Republican
President pro tempore of the Senate Orrin Hatch Republican
Secretary of State Mike Pompeo Republican
Secretary of the Treasury Steven Mnuchin Republican
Secretary of Defense[A] Jim Mattis Independent
Attorney General Jeff Sessions Republican
Secretary of the Interior Ryan Zinke Republican
Secretary of Agriculture Sonny Perdue Republican
Secretary of Commerce Wilbur Ross Republican
Secretary of Labor Alexander Acosta Republican
Secretary of Health and Human Services Alex Azar Republican
Secretary of Housing and Urban Development Ben Carson Republican
—[C]
Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao Republican (foreign birth ineligible)
Secretary of Energy Rick Perry Republican
Secretary of Education Betsy DeVos Republican
Secretary of Veterans Affairs Robert Wilkie Republican
Secretary of Homeland Security Kirstjen Nielsen Independent