Saw the craziest ship tonight

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

Rent did your training kick in?
;)
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

The only training was common sense, to mind my own business and GTFO of that place as soon as I could lick the sauce off my fingers..... while this may be commonplace for da hood, it certainly doesn't happen in the little town that I live in 40 minutes south of Ocala ...

I was wearing my gun shop tshirt, so I was representing my business, I was armed, and had a car full of guns....definitely was not getting involved.... just amazing how that crap followed me out into the parking lot and then a few miles south down the road.
boomboom

Post by boomboom »

I wonder if during this period of time, anyone called the po-po, and really, this would have been a much better story from a Waffle House location.

Zaxby's and the other place should start offering fried chicken parts instead of the measly offerings they have now. I was so disappointed going to both places after the rave reviews, only to find fingers and sammiches.
joel

Post by joel »

stefanosg wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 7:39 am Damn, that's one hell of a story!
Now, THAT story was the worthy caliber of our friend DW
(only DW would have posted pictures of the bulletholes in his side windows as he barely escaped)
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

This is all I'm picturing... :lol:

[youtube]qLlilqnEOe0[/youtube]
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Least no one took a shit on the floor, then scooped it up and threw it.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
trouter3

Post by trouter3 »

Sounds like an outa body or religious experience rent had, ya interact with the public sooner or later you'll get caught up in these scenarios. Similar one I had at a golden coral buffet retaurant, young boy was insanely outa control, racing down the isles, saff couldn't control the kid, parents who were 300 pound plus couldn't give a shit less, finally youngster ran flush into this fella with a plateful of food and dumped it all over his Silk shirt, fella was pissed with a capital pissed, here is where it got touchy and I took my plate and fnshed my meal on the hood of my vehicle, fella grabbed the kid by the neck and dumped him right square on the table that his folks had all their food and I mean lots of food, big people, big appetite, this is where I left, the people were African Americans, the fella use some racial slurs that really got these folks attention, I mean this guy wasn't just a red neck he was KKK no doubt, he didn't give a crap whom he insulted, but he sure got his two cents worth. I heard the rumbling going on inside, people running out the doors, heard police sirens just as a put my finished plate on the garbage can, must have been a brawl and then some those folks were large ...you pays your money ya takes your chances ... Sooner or later
better2have&notneed

Post by better2have&notneed »

I, for one, am highly disappointed you didn’t video the incident. World star hip hop would have gotten you 100,000 likes on Instagram for a video like that. :lol:
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

better2have&notneed wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:22 pm I, for one, am highly disappointed you didn’t video the incident. World star hip hop would have gotten you 100,000 likes on Instagram for a video like that. :lol:
I know you're being sarcastic, but 100k likes would actually be great visibility for his business.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

GunsandHoses wrote: Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:21 am Tuesday? That sheet goes on EVERY day down in da hood! Good thing you were carrying in case things went south real quick!
Pretty much what I was saying. Only you don't even have to be in the hood.