The Brits are going insane.

If it doesn't fit in any of the other forums, post it here!
Legio
Site Admin

The Brits are going insane.

Post by Legio »

Sorry Nicolas, but this no longer make sense to me.

[tweet][/tweet]
Wakko

Post by Wakko »

Insane is right. Proud of taking those “weapons” off of the street? Pathetic.
SteyrAUG

Post by SteyrAUG »

If certain people or segments of society are so dangerous that cannot be trusted with scissors, screwdrivers or needle nose pliers then obviously those "people" and "segments of society" are the ones they need to get off the street.

Seriously if somebody is willing to kill you with wire cutters, they will figure out how to kill you with something else...anything else. I mean at what point do all the bankers have to turn in their large barrel pens?
MadMan

Post by MadMan »

What's that fellow going to do for work tomorrow?
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Wait, what's going on now with them? Did they ban safety scissors?
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
photohause

Post by photohause »

MadMan wrote: Thu May 16, 2019 7:11 am What's that fellow going to do for work tomorrow?
No work tomorrow, he can't drive because they banned all autos. Brollys next...
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

One could ask, "Whats next, sharpened sticks?" but they have nothing to sharpen a stick with!

I wonder if any of those Einsteins have bothered to look at the numbers to see just exactly what impact on violent crime all this has had.
Firemedic2000

Post by Firemedic2000 »

Insane is right. This is just out right stupid. Is the British government so terrified of the population that they've gone insane.

Did they ban the sale of these items from stores. I'll never for get two incident.

One was the brit that bought a vacant lot across from me. He said to me that AMERICANS have TOO MUCH FREEDOM. Then goes on to berate the United States on it's crime That went right over me. WTF are you doing living in that states then.

At least we do not have MUSLIMS decapitating AMERICAN CITIZENS or SERVICE MEMBERS IN THE STREET. I wanted to punch his face in.

Second had some brits visit the gun ranger. I brought a SCAR 16 and 17 a TEVOR and a few other guns. One of the two brits was soo scared that he was actually shaking when he shot.

I mean you could visually see this man shaking. I asked if he was ok. He just said he was scare. He'd never held or seen any guns before.

What's even more insane is if a criminal attacks you even in your own home. You defend yourself and family is that you would be charged. If you hurt criminal they can sue you.

This is what I've read has happened to people in the UK. You as a citizen have practically no rights. Not even to say how you feel about terrorists or other people. You could be charged

https://reason.com/2018/09/15/britain-t ... into-a-po/ interesting read. Oh and DO NOT TEACH YOUR DOG TO BEG FOR TREATS. BY RAISING IT'S PAW. THE UK POLICE CAN CALL IT A NAZIS SALUTE.

Think I'm joking excerpt
April, 2018 a Scottish shitposter was found guilty of a hate crime for teaching a pug to do a Nazi salute and posting the footage on YouTube. Where in recent years individuals have been arrested and in some cases imprisoned for making racist comments or just cracking tasteless jokes on Twitter.
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hate_sp ... ed_Kingdom

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interne ... ed_Kingdom

Yup the British government has gone insane. Plus apparently very fearful of it's citizens.
RANGER AIRBORNE, BLACK TEAM, FIREMEDIC, NRA BENEFACTOR
In the Government's/Elitist eye's I'm a Terrorist for believing in the Constitution and taking an oath to defend it instead of POLITICAL LEADERS
Tenzing_Norgay

Post by Tenzing_Norgay »

I thought this might be BS, until I went to Twitter and saw for myself. There are 4.8k comments on this particular tweet! Go there and read some of the comments. Priceless!

27 Mar 2018
Replying to @MPSRegentsPark
Thank goodness for your vigilance @MPSRegentsPark. Were it not for your noble efforts, someone might have reupholstered a chair; or worse, assembled an IKEA wardrobe.

:lol:
- I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you... -
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

I watched a video today on how they're fining citizens for refusing to be surveiled in the street by facial recognition software. What the fuck is wrong with Britain.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."