New to me CZ2075 Rami.

Pistols of all descriptions.
N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

New to me CZ2075 Rami.

Post by N4KVE » Sat Mar 03, 2018 2:45 pm

Was in the WPB SS store last week looking for a nonexistent S&W Chief's Special 45 ACP. Been looking several years now, so I drop in there every few weeks. What I did find was a preowned 9mm 2075 Rami made in 2017. Those who really know guns know CZ makes some amazing weapons. At the shows I work, people ask for Glock, Sig, S&W, etc. This week the gun in demand is the Sig 365. This Rami has the aluminum lower. Haven't seen many new. I test fired it, & it was sweet. What a great gun. Yeah, Tupperware guns have their place, but this gun is the tits. GARY

Hotspur
Life Member
Life Member

Re: New to me CZ2075 Rami.

Post by Hotspur » Sat Mar 03, 2018 7:13 pm

I had a 9mm Rami several years ago (I was a CZ nut and had at least one of every non-tupperware pistol CZ made). Cute little pistol, but with a couple of quirks that I remember. One was occasional failures to eject. I cleaned everything and it still suffered the occasional FTE. It was the only CZ with which I ever had any kind of problem. The best solution seemed to always use potent ammo. It was also extremely unforgiving to any homemade ammo that might be the slightest out of whack. The chamber didn't have a micro millimeter of spare space. Ammo that fired just fine in the CZ75 would get jammed in the chamber of the Rami. I got tired in the end of ramming a dowel down the business end of the barrel to dislodge a stuck round. Maybe it was just my pistol, but Radek and Milan could have done better . . .

Skeezix
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Skeezix » Sat Mar 03, 2018 8:00 pm

I love my RAMI. Only came with two 10 Rd mags, so I bought two 14 Rd mags.
I have never had a single problem with it and I have owned it for a few years.
I also own a G26 and the RAMI wins hands down. Not even close.
Matter of fact, I really do need to sell that Glock.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:57 pm

Mine came with a 10, & 14 round mag. I never use reloads, & so far the gun hasn't missed a beat. GARY.

flphotog

Post by flphotog » Fri Apr 06, 2018 2:20 pm

I have several CZ's including a Rami. I never liked the Rami when I was trying to carry it IWB because it was just to thick. However when I switched to OWB it has found a place in my carry rotation.

When I carry it, it's in one of these two holsters:

cal45

Post by cal45 » Sun Apr 08, 2018 6:39 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Sat Mar 03, 2018 9:57 pm
Mine came with a 10, & 14 round mag. I never use reloads, & so far the gun hasn't missed a beat. GARY.
Congrats!
I just started looking at these recently including a lot of Youtube reviews. CZ ships these with one 10 rounder and one 14 rounder now.
How does it compare in thickness to the G26? Also, can you confirm that the safety will only allow cocked and locked carry and does not allow safely de-cocking on a chambered round?

Oh yeah....post up some pics when you get a chance.

N4KVE
Life Member
Life Member

Post by N4KVE » Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 pm

There are 2 different versions. One is safety only for cocked, & locked. No safety for hammer down. The other style is a de cocker. I have no idea how to post pics here, but can send cell phone pics to your smart phone, or e-mail. Feels a little slimmer than a G26, & not as boxy. GARY

cal45

Post by cal45 » Thu Apr 12, 2018 3:12 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 pm
There are 2 different versions. One is safety only for cocked, & locked. No safety for hammer down. The other style is a de cocker. I have no idea how to post pics here, but can send cell phone pics to your smart phone, or e-mail. Feels a little slimmer than a G26, & not as boxy. GARY
Thanks, I did discover that when looking at these.
I would have preferred that the safety version act as the Beretta and H&K's do in regards to functioning as both safety/decocker.

photohause
Life Member
Life Member

Post by photohause » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:39 pm

N4KVE wrote:
Sun Apr 08, 2018 10:09 pm
PC. Just ​hit the PrtScn button on the keyboard.
Note: The print screen button might be called Print Scrn, Prnt Scrn, Prt Scrn, Prt Scr, Prt Sc or Pr Sc on your keyboard.

Mac. command, shift * f4 all together.
What new gun my dear, this old thing?