Interesting J frame grip

Wheelguns of all descriptions.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Interesting J frame grip

Post by tector » Mon Jan 15, 2018 8:48 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

rug357

Re: Interesting J frame grip

Post by rug357 » Wed Feb 14, 2018 10:54 am

To me this seems like it's a little too complicated for a grip...and I don't like the idea of removing the pin on the bottom of the grip frame. I have average size palm and found the old style Uncle Mike's Boot Grip that used to come on factory J frame revolvers to be the best. They are compact yet offer good grip and the material seems to help absorb some of the recoil. I have a model 60 in 357mag and with the UM Boot grip I can shoot couple cylinders of full power 357mag loads without much pain.
Fools learn from experience, intellegent person learns from experience of others.
She may not be of my flesh and blood but she is of my heart and soul.

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Interesting J frame grip

Post by dieselbeef » Wed Feb 14, 2018 9:14 pm

crimson traceaser is the best smallest and fastest target acquisition sight going...only issue is the grip fs all yer speedloaders
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein