Can I make a WTS post for a family member?

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.

Moderators: SKSseven, John K, tony k, Nicolas, rug357, Sweep

Brandon H.
Life Member
Life Member

Can I make a WTS post for a family member?

Post by Brandon H. » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:03 pm

My grandfather in law is selling a few cause because of health issues and could use the extra $. He has no idea how to even turn a computer on. Can I post them in the for sale area with pictures and prices?

I can hang on to them firearms so the deals can go through me. I didn't see any rule against it but wanted to be sure.

Thanks.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Can I make a WTS post for a family member?

Post by Rentprop1 » Mon Apr 13, 2015 9:59 pm

in the old days we had to nix the " selling for a friend " because things always got effed up, but I believe as long as you take possession of the firearms and the sale goes through you then it was granted a pass, might just want to hold off a day or so that the powers that be, speak, but I think you've been around long enough that people entrust you'll doing the right thing.
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Brandon H.
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Brandon H. » Mon Apr 13, 2015 11:00 pm

Thanks Rent, I remember when Moe was around it was a no no, but wanted to check with current mods before I stepped on anyone's toes.

Anything I can do to help the family out, and he knows out of everyone in the family that I enjoy firearms and shooting the most so he came to me for help selling them.

Plus I thought it was cool.. Not every day you get to see a 30 + year old micro uzi in the box with not a single round through it. Yall old timers got some so cool chit [smilie=011.gif]

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue Apr 14, 2015 6:09 am

Brandon H. wrote:Thanks Rent, I remember when Moe was around it was a no no, but wanted to check with current mods before I stepped on anyone's toes.

Anything I can do to help the family out, and he knows out of everyone in the family that I enjoy firearms and shooting the most so he came to me for help selling them.

Plus I thought it was cool.. Not every day you get to see a 30 + year old micro uzi in the box with not a single round through it. Yall old timers got some so cool chit [smilie=011.gif]
How much on the micro?
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:49 am

I was also gonna caution you on the cherry pickin scum [smilie=back.gif] that will soon fill your inbox with PM's

you can always put the more expensive pieces on GB at the min price you want to take and let them ride
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.