A suggested addition to the site...

Questions regarding any FSN board problems. This is NOT a firearms "help" forum.

Moderators: SKSseven, John K, tony k, Nicolas, rug357, Sweep

speed_racer
Life Member
Life Member

A suggested addition to the site...

Post by speed_racer » Wed Jun 11, 2014 2:24 pm

I know there's been a lot of controversy lately (which I missed but am seeing the aftermath) but I would like to make a suggestion for the site.

A lot of people have jobs that don't care if they're on a gun forum whenever at work, however not all jobs allow cursing to be played thru speakers or anything that could be considered NSFW.

I would like to suggest that if you're going to post a video like the Chevy Parody Video (which I loved by the way!) that we are required to put NSFW in front of the subject line. Same goes for anything else such as barely clothed women (which I 100% support ;) and other things such as racial joke videos/pictures and the like.

This suggestion is not to prevent the ability to post this stuff here (and quite frankly Id be p1ssed if it did because after all, we're all gun owners, so it should be safe to assume everyone here is 18+ at minimum) but simple to warn people so they don't get in trouble at work.

Thoughts?
Onree wrote: If the law becomes nothing more than a Rubik's Cube, its just a matter of time before we all end up in cuffs.

Sutol
Administrator
Administrator

Re: A suggested addition to the site...

Post by Sutol » Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:33 am

Yes, one. At work, you should be working, not surfing FSN. [smilie=011.gif]

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Re: A suggested addition to the site...

Post by P5 guy » Thu Jun 12, 2014 3:18 pm

I first found FSN from a work computer and registered then. [-(