Self/Home Defense Ammo For AR Pistol

Discussions on all the Black Rifle variants of all calibers and manufacturers.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

Greg wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 7:28 pm
I can’t think name of it right now but some muzzle breaks throw the concussion forward
Never fire a gun with a break in the muzzle!

The whole barrel could split!
mohshard

Post by mohshard »

At least 50% of the time if I see that a post is from you, I can be sure it's some pedantic bullshit about a spelling or grammar error, and not something that actually adds to the discourse or conversation.

I miss the old friends or foes setting, because it blocked out a lot of the incessant chatter from loudmouth voices that add little to the site.

Let me guess your next 20 posts:

loose =/= lose
there =/= their
their =/= they're
brake =/= break

Thank you for your sacrifices. We appreciate all the information and clarity you bring to the site.
TC6969

Post by TC6969 »

You forgot were =/= where.
Greg

Post by Greg »

mohshard wrote: Fri Mar 15, 2019 9:54 pm At least 50% of the time if I see that a post is from you, I can be sure it's some pedantic bullshit about a spelling or grammar error, and not something that actually adds to the discourse or conversation.

I miss the old friends or foes setting, because it blocked out a lot of the incessant chatter from loudmouth voices that add little to the site.

Let me guess your next 20 posts:

loose =/= lose
there =/= their
their =/= they're
brake =/= break

Thank you for your sacrifices. We appreciate all the information and clarity you bring to the site.
I’m in agreement. Can we please bring back the block feature Mods? Let’s step up here and get this done
1st Battalion/5th Marines

NRA Benefactor Lifetime Member

FSN Member Since 2009
P5 Guy

Post by P5 Guy »

TC6969 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:10 pm You forgot were =/= where.
TO TWO TOO also
Bmup

Post by Bmup »

P5 Guy wrote: Sun Mar 17, 2019 7:34 am
TC6969 wrote: Sat Mar 16, 2019 5:10 pm You forgot were =/= where.
TO TWO TOO also
To, two & to would be like six, right?
If eye didn't CAIR I wood probably go in Seine... ;)
"Biden/Fetterman 2024 - It's a No Brainer!"

"No society ever thrived because it had a large group of parasites living off those who produce." - Dr. Thomas Sowell
flcracker

Post by flcracker »

Fer fark's sake - lay off the English lesson BS in this thread! :x :cry: :twisted:

Many AR pistols in 5.56 & 300BLK host suppressors.
IMHO, anyone who dismisses AR pistols as being unsuitable for home defense purposes due to sound and flash issues knows little about that of which they speak.

The Lehigh Close Quarters line looks interesting.

https://www.lehighdefense.com/collectio ... 1210780584

I have shot their 194 grn Maximum Expansion subsonic round in my 300BLK pistol with a can and it is a complete joy to shoot with no hearing protection. I would not hesitate to shoot it indoors in a self defense scenario.

https://www.lehighdefense.com/products/ ... 1066138648
....and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!
Saint Ronan's Well - Sir Walter Scott, Bart. (1824)
Greg

Post by Greg »

flcracker wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:03 pm Fer fark's sake - lay off the English lesson BS in this thread! :x :cry: :twisted:

Many AR pistols in 5.56 & 300BLK host suppressors.
IMHO, anyone who dismisses AR pistols as being unsuitable for home defense purposes due to sound and flash issues knows little about that of which they speak.

The Lehigh Close Quarters line looks interesting.

https://www.lehighdefense.com/collectio ... 1210780584

I have shot their 194 grn Maximum Expansion subsonic round in my 300BLK pistol with a can and it is a complete joy to shoot with no hearing protection. I would not hesitate to shoot it indoors in a self defense scenario.

https://www.lehighdefense.com/products/ ... 1066138648
Yep I need to get some of that 194 grain 300 BLK max expansion your talking bout now that I have the can for it
And the mods have friend and foe settings again I’ve used Foe now on 3 people on here so I don’t have to read their pointless posts

FSN Member Since 2009
tector

Post by tector »

If you tap on someone's name, isn't a friend / foe option offered?
“Democracy is a pathetic belief in the collective wisdom of individual ignorance.”
Greg

Post by Greg »

tector wrote: Mon Mar 25, 2019 10:31 pm If you tap on someone's name, isn't a friend / foe option offered?
Yes

FSN Member Since 2009