First Responder prices for military veterans

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
situationalray
Life Member
Life Member

First Responder prices for military veterans

Post by situationalray » Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:48 pm

If this is the wrong place for me to post this, please move the thread.

A little while back I ordered a Streamlight tlr1-s for $85 which was for sale at express police supply.com...pretty awesome price. I found out about this sale from another forum and others in the thread were wondering if that pricing was for civilians also, which it was. When my package came in, it came with a little catalog, and on the front cover it had listed a new s&w m&p 9mm with 3 mags for $398. I was like wow thats a awesome price, but was thinking that price is probably for LE, fire department, or active duty military only. I go to the website and click on the "First Responder Firearm purchase" and see every item is saying officer price. I thought I was out of luck, but the price was so good I decided to give them a call and try anyway. I called them up and the salesman said the first responder firearm purchases are for military veterans also. Just have to provide a copy of your dd214 to them and youre good to go. I thought that was pretty awesome. I would have never thought.

Does anyone know of any other online realtors/shops that provide discount pricing for military veterans?

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: First Responder prices for military veterans

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Apr 19, 2011 1:15 pm

Benchmade knives also has a veteran discount = to about 20%......FYI :ber
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

situationalray
Life Member
Life Member

Post by situationalray » Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:14 pm

Awesome, thanks for that info [smilie=pdt_xtremez_30.gif]

kope007

Post by kope007 » Thu May 19, 2011 12:01 pm

check out buds police supply. They have the same first responder prices but dont charge the hidden tweenty dollar "handling fee" that Express does. Not 100% sure about veterans though.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Sun Mar 04, 2012 6:48 pm

kope007 wrote:check out buds police supply. They have the same first responder prices but dont charge the hidden tweenty dollar "handling fee" that Express does. Not 100% sure about veterans though.
I just signed up for with them and it looks like I can get some good prices on quite a few different Springfield 1911's they have.
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

carlspeed

Post by carlspeed » Thu May 10, 2012 11:58 am

I never got hit with any fees from express. In fact, I got free shipping when I ordered an M&P 9c w/ NS from them a while ago. I really wish they hadn't went out of business. Absolutely the best prices on EVERYTHING that they had.

For gun discounts, Lou's in Miami area will ship a Glock to your department for $20. Not bad, considering they have Glocks for the LEO $398, and with tax and shipping it comes to under $447, and $530ish for a 34/35 to shoot production or limited with.