Training opportunities for POLICE/FIRE/EMS

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
FLEMTP
Life Member
Life Member

Training opportunities for POLICE/FIRE/EMS

Post by FLEMTP » Sat Jan 16, 2010 10:40 am

This is restricted to active Police/Fire/EMS employed by a government municipality.

This was provided to me by one of my Lt's at work.

http://cdp.dhs.gov/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Airfare to Atlanta, transportation, housing and food all provided by the federal government.

http://www.emrtc.nmt.edu/training/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Airfare to New Mexico provided as well as reimbursement for food, rental car, and hotel all provided once again by the federal government

Applications for both of these programs are subject to approval by your chain of command, and by your State Point of contact for the Dept of Homeland Security.

All credentials are verified by your State Point of contact for the Dept of Homeland Security
Without guns, we'd be british!

JoeCWales
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Training opportunities for POLICE/FIRE/EMS

Post by JoeCWales » Sat Jan 16, 2010 11:37 am

You and IraG2362 sharing travel and accommodations?
I'll bring the video camera and go along for the fireworks! [smilie=011.gif]

JoeC
"Freedom is only for those with the guts to defend it."

Vultite

Re: Training opportunities for POLICE/FIRE/EMS

Post by Vultite » Wed Jan 20, 2010 8:34 pm

I wonder if thats the same training where you get put into a room with live nerve gas? My buddy has been begging me to go to the training with him, but I been too busy to go. I hear it's really neat (until you get a suit issue and your getting a soak down naked in front of strangers lol)