no mo' foot chases in Wellford SC

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

no mo' foot chases in Wellford SC

Post by Rentprop1 » Mon Sep 21, 2009 11:22 pm

OMFG ! ](*,)

http://www2.wspa.com/spa/news/local/art ... icy/27034/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

Onree
Life Member
Life Member

Re: no mo' foot chases in Wellford SC

Post by Onree » Tue Sep 22, 2009 6:40 am

Holy crap! That woman is a total flippin moron!

I wonder how long before someone breaks into her house and one of her officers tells her "Sorry, your policy says I can't chase them. However, you can if you would like." [smilie=011.gif]
There is an undeniable cultural difference. It's the difference in the mindset of those who believe they are owed a living, and those who believe success is the result of hard work.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Sep 22, 2009 8:41 am

that lady had about 5 different personalities and needs about 15 types of medication....and guess what, she's the mayor.....guess whats wrong in that town ](*,) ](*,)
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Tue Sep 22, 2009 9:42 am

So, do the people get the government they deserve? I can't imagine that the voting citizens of that town are that stupid, but you never know :ber

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:59 pm

am i the only one who couldn't understand her speech?
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

Angrist

Post by Angrist » Tue Sep 22, 2009 4:06 pm

Orlando Paulitician wrote:am i the only one who couldn't understand her speech?
There were parts that I had to listen to a second time - but I do have an advantage, in that my family travels to western NC all the time, and are less than an hour from where this takes place. We actually tune in to WSPA whenever we are there.

FLEMTP
Life Member
Life Member

Post by FLEMTP » Tue Sep 22, 2009 5:50 pm

talk about ignorance.... :ham'r :ham'r :ham'r :ham'r ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,) ](*,)
Without guns, we'd be british!