Check your driveway

A forum for LEOs, firefighters, EMT and other first responders to discuss issues pertaining to their fields.
fhp490
Executive Member
Executive Member

Check your driveway

Post by fhp490 » Tue Aug 18, 2009 7:52 pm

http://www.stevequayle.com/News.alert/0 ... tripe.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
Your Freedoms Were Paid For By The Blood Of America’s Vets! For Those Who Fought For It, Freedom Has A Flavor The Protected Will Never Know!
If hooking up an terrorist's nuts to battery cables will save just one American life, then there are 3 things to remember,'Red is positive, Black is negative, and Make sure his nuts are wet.

limestonecowboy
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: Check your driveway

Post by limestonecowboy » Tue Aug 18, 2009 9:01 pm

#-o

Blue is used to mark water lines...which typically cross near the end of driveways. Orange is telecomms, red is power, yellow is gas.

Anyways, they use infrared paint to mark part time cops driveways, everyone knows that! [smilie=011.gif]
They'll swing back to the belief that they can make people... better. And I do not hold to that. So no more runnin'. I aim to misbehave.

flcracker
Life Member
Life Member

Post by flcracker » Wed Aug 19, 2009 5:41 am

He's getting fiber optic cable in his neighborhood, and it's freakin' him out! [smilie=033.gif]
and some rin up hill and down dale, knapping the chucky stanes to pieces wi' hammers, like sae mony road-makers run daft - they say it is to see how the warld was made!

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:00 am

That's so They can track him by his RFiD #-o

The Wildrat

Post by The Wildrat » Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:04 am

He should site his handheld at that spot. I have mine sighted for two blocks away as they turn the corner. I don't want a pile of rotting meat at the end of the driveway. I have a big red spot on my curve by the fire hydrant, wonder what that's for?