Utah CCW

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
p7fl

Utah CCW

Post by p7fl »

Utah CCW showed up yesterday. Exactly 7 weeks from mailing and 6 weeks from hitting AMEX.
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

p7fl wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 pm Utah CCW showed up yesterday. Exactly 7 weeks from mailing and 6 weeks from hitting AMEX.
Pretty decent timing for Utah....
tector

Post by tector »

I waited until July 1 to mail in just to be safe on the reduced fee. I think my card got charged July 18, so should be here later this month.
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
rentprop1

Post by rentprop1 »

Ive heard a lot about Utah CCW stuff lately ,but whats the real benefit for someone who rarely leaves this state ??
FfNJGTFO

Post by FfNJGTFO »

rentprop1 wrote: Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:55 pm Ive heard a lot about Utah CCW stuff lately ,but whats the real benefit for someone who rarely leaves this state ??
Probably not much. But when I lived in NJ, it was one I knew I had to have along with FL, and AZ. That covers me in pretty much all the free states, and some that aren't so free. With FL I get most of what I need. Having AZ picks up Wisconsin as well. But having Utah picks up both Wisconsin and Washington State. It was suggested to me in my CWFL class that having a couple of different permits (albeit non-resident permits) would help with the ever evolving state regs. This, of course, back when the PA Atty Gen. was canceling reciprocity agreements, etc. etc.