CWP Renewal

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
t_bare

CWP Renewal

Post by t_bare »

There was a thread on the board before the crash about the time it takes to get a CWP Renewal.

I filed mine online last week and was told expect 8 to 10 weeks. The damn thing came in about at 6 days including the weekend. I shot my passport photo against my garage door as a selfie with my iPhone and used the editing software provided by the AG Department. Super fast and easy.

t_bare
lakelandman

Post by lakelandman »

Yeah I love how you can upload a new picture on the web site and do it all online so fast.
Everybody's got a plan until they get hit.
Skeezix

Post by Skeezix »

I went to the dept of ag as soon as I got my renewal notice.
In and out in 10 minutes. New license in hand.
glockeyed

Post by glockeyed »

Driver License and Motor Vehicle Service Centers
.................. :shock: ...................
chester field

Post by chester field »

t_bare wrote: Wed Dec 19, 2018 9:54 pm I filed mine online last week and was told expect 8 to 10 weeks. The damn thing came in about at 6 days including the weekend. I shot my passport photo against my garage door as a selfie with my iPhone and used the editing software provided by the AG Department. Super fast and easy.
Mine was about the same. My renewal notice came in the mail about 100 days before expiration, and since I had a scanned copy of my passport photo from the month before, I renewed online the next day. It was in my hand just over 90 days before the old one expired.

My wife went to the local service center for her first one last month by appointment and was out the door in about 30 minutes, including wait time. Hers came in the mail about 6 weeks later, but all this happened after the election, so there might have been a lot of applications to process.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
tector

Post by tector »

Let's see what happens when the Kommie Kunt takes over the Dept. of Ag. (assuming CWPs stay there).
“But whether the Constitution really be one thing, or another, this much is certain - that it has either authorized such a government as we have had, or has been powerless to prevent it. In either case it is unfit to exist.”
chester field

Post by chester field »

That was enough for my wife to finally get her CWL. With the new AC, I'm surprised her turnaround time was only 6 weeks with what I would expect would be a rush of new customers. I think mine was about only about 3 when I got it the first time.
Common Sense... so rare it's like a super power
tcpip95

Post by tcpip95 »

I just renewed mine yesterday. Went to the downtown Ft. Myers office and was renewed in and out in less than 30 minutes. I scheduled an appointment the night before. Took the photo and issued the card right there.
osprey21

Post by osprey21 »

Renewed mine back in October - In/Out in 15 minutes (with appointment) at the Tax Collectors Office here in Bradenton.
Believe nothing the MSM tells you.
joker223

Post by joker223 »

I just renewed mine in person at the Lake Mary office. In and out in 20 minutes with it in hand. They take your picture there and everything is done electronically (no paperwork for renewal). The office looks like it's dedicated for this purpose.