CWP Renewal

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
photohause

Post by photohause »

Did mine at the Tax Collectors also...got it in four business days
“You didn’t finish school, did you?
MARK

Post by MARK »

Sent my renewal package in on February 6th.
Check posted to my bank on February 13th.

Haven't seen it in my mailbox yet. I'm not too worried as my license doesn't expire until late April.

Even though I work in Orlando, the traffic around here sucks enough to not want to chance driving over there and find it to be a DMV experience.

Update:
Contacted the Office today and was told that the renewal was issued on February 19th and sent out on 5 March (yesterday) and expect 7-10 days to receive it.

Nikki Fried in action? If you can't stop something, instruct your minions to slow it down. re: Political Issues section...

It showed up the week of 11 March, while I was out of town. So figure about a month via the old fashion way of mail-in. For now...
Capt_Jerry

Post by Capt_Jerry »

I just received renewal today via the USPS Mail. I applied on line on March 21, 2019 and received it today April 4, 2019 for a total of 15 days. I expected a much longer wait and some grief from Tricky "Nikki" but ended pleasantly surprised.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Capt_Jerry wrote: Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:56 pm I just received renewal today via the USPS Mail. I applied on line on March 21, 2019 and received it today April 4, 2019 for a total of 15 days. I expected a much longer wait and some grief from Tricky "Nikki" but ended pleasantly surprised.
Glad it worked out!
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
Lastrites

Post by Lastrites »

My son applied for his first cwp in person, just recieved it yesterday...4 weeks.
Rchrd.miranda

Post by Rchrd.miranda »

Renewed CWP. It was amazingly fast and easy. I was reluctant to trust the mail or the electronic world to put this in place and then wait days or weeks to see if everything is OK or did I forget to cross a "T". I went in person in Broward County. I don't think the entire thing took but twenty minutes. They even do the picture there and you leave with the new CWP in hand. There was an assistant at the computer who literally pointed out what to check, what to scroll and when to hit next. I laughed a bit and he commented that if their staff are available they help out because many applicants are afraid of losing data to the electronic heaven and freeze until someone tells them it's ok to move on. That I can understand. Just amazing service.
Captain Steinbrenner

Post by Captain Steinbrenner »

I didn’t realized that my CCW was expired since DECEMBER!
Went into the West Palm Beach office and did the renewal including new fingerprints since it was more than six months expired.
Got it within a week, not making excuses but they never sent me the renewal paperwork and I completely forgot about it.
In the process I found out my passport is expired too and will miss a trip to Club Hedonism in Costa Rica that I planned with Rent since February....
knite7

Post by knite7 »

I applied for renewal of my CCW on line on Sept. 12, 2019. Received it today, Sept. 20, 2019. About a week. Not bad!
When the enemy is in range ... so are you.
Skoll

Post by Skoll »

Remember to thank Putnam for putting all this streamlining in place.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted."
FLshooter

Post by FLshooter »

I lost my wallet four months ago .The credit cards and my drivers license were easy to replace . I dreaded having to send out for a duplicate CCW permit.I called Tallahassee and they told me there are three places in Brevard County I can go to deck and handle pictures and fingerprints.Merrit Island Titusville and Vierra. I was working in Merritt Island the next day I went out around 3 o’clock in the afternoon it took me around 15 minutes to get in and out . Cost me around 30 bucks though .