Who carries appendix

State and national practical & political discussions on legal open, concealed and vehicle carry.
Wasabi

Re: Who carries appendix

Post by Wasabi » Sat Sep 08, 2018 9:44 pm

Skoll wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 6:16 pm
Wasabi wrote:
Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:08 am
I lost about 40lbs in the last 6 months and can now tryout AWIB with some success. It was basically impossible for me before. It's still not perfect but I'm playing around with it. I agree on the Vedder LightTuck and Kusiak holsters. I have a few of each for different guns that work well. The Sticky and Remora holsters work well too.
Congrats on the weight loss! I'm just coming off four years disability myself and working on that.
Thanks! Yeah, just stick to a little at a time. Change your eating habits/lifestyle over trying to stick to some diet and you'll see the weight come off gradually. Good luck to you.

trouter3

Post by trouter3 » Sun Oct 21, 2018 9:52 pm

My holsters are now all kydex, would really like to acquire leather again, I perspire ( sweat) profusely, down here in south Florida with the heat and humidity can't see ruining good expensive leather, I remember when I first arrived down south after living in the Pacific Northwest first thing I noticed was the salt staining the leather after wearing it only a short time, therefore only alternative was kydex or some form of plastic, not much choice down here ....

Ps after going thru this knee replacement I've lost 35 pounds, find the appendix carry much more comfortable after trimming down some ...