DNC rep comes right out about gun confiscation

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Skoll

Post by Skoll » Tue May 22, 2018 9:25 pm

https://hotair.com/archives/2018/05/22/ ... fiscation/

Lets say this crazy bullshit actually happened, what do you guys think? I'm personally tired of the Ivory Tower types trying to justify that they can have bodyguards while we lowly commoners shouldn't be allowed to protect ourselves.
"The essential American soul is hard, isolate, stoic, and a killer. It has never yet melted.”

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Re: DNC rep comes right out about gun confiscation

Post by Dave M » Tue May 22, 2018 9:42 pm

He is just the only one that will admit it on tv

dammitgriff

Post by dammitgriff » Wed May 23, 2018 4:34 am

All hell would break loose nationwide if the government tried to make criminals out of law-abiding gun owners via legislation.
Been saying it for years, you can forget trying to steer this nation back onto the high road from the ditches via voting—it will not work. The politicians only listen to money, and most Americans are too poor to pay for good government. By which I mean, government that adheres to the limitations proscribed in the Constitution.
R/Griff

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed May 23, 2018 7:31 am

A far left "progressive" Democrat from the suburbs of San Francisco, dominated by lefties who can't quite afford to live in the city.

Wikipedia Political positions
Swalwell has advocated the repeal of the No Child Left Behind Act, and increasing funding for education, while decreasing funding for defense. He has also advocated for renewable energy jobs to be created with federal stimulus money. He has stated he would attempt to raise the cap on the Social Security payroll tax (which currently applies to annual earnings only up to $110,000 as of 2012), so that wealthier Americans would pay more into the program. He has proposed the idea of a "mobile Congress," with members casting votes remotely, while spending more time in their districts.[51][52] In March 2013 Swalwell led in the writing of an open letter to John S. Pistole, Administrator of the Transportation Security Administration (TSA), opposing the new policy which would allow passengers to bring knives on-board airplanes.[53] He is an LGBT supporter and pro-choice.[54] On February 8, 2018 Swalwell introduced the Journalist Protection Act as a response to President Trump's perceived intimidation of journalists.

Meanwhile the Democrats gave up any chance of taking over the House of Representatives by nominating radical progressives in yesterdays primaries.

Because of the Liberal habit of clumping together in safe enclaves they give up a lot of their voting influence in the House and Electoral College. The party preference Gallup Poll gap has closed to only 3.9% in favor of the Democrats, not nearly enough to overcome their self inflicted disadvantage. I expect the anti-RKBA and anti 2nd Amendment campaigns of the Democrats are going to wreck their chances for a recovery, despite the best efforts of our highly biased news media.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tcpip95
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by tcpip95 » Wed May 23, 2018 6:45 pm

<YAWNING while cycling bolt>

"Yes, come in. May I help you?"
I was part of the SOLUTION, were YOU?

gforester
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by gforester » Wed May 23, 2018 7:11 pm

I've seen Swalwell on several interviews on TV. He represents the worst of the dems IMHO. Tucker has had him on several times and each time Swalwell makes an ass of himself. Last thing I saw him do was present his "evidence" that the Trump campaign colluded with the Russians. What a f'ing joke that guy is.

Joel
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Joel » Fri Jun 08, 2018 2:46 pm

If you subject ALL wages to Social Security withholding, then you will have to PAY Social Security benefits based on unlimited wages taxed during the recipient's earning years.

In other words, while most receive a monthly benefit check of $1,200 or $1,800... those who paid in based on million dollar salaries will be entitled to perhaps $5,000 to $12,000 per month? Be very careful of what you ask for.