Paul Ryan, backstabbing cockface?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Paul Ryan, backstabbing cockface?

Post by tector » Mon Sep 11, 2017 1:00 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Paul Ryan, backstabbing cockface?

Post by Cardboard_killer » Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:13 pm

What, the republicans are playing politics with our rights? Dang, who could have guessed that? Luckily, we elected a 6 foot tall pile of orange orangutan s';t that will swoop in and save the 2nd amendment for us!
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

Odessaman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Odessaman » Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:32 pm

Yes, him and McConnell both - for many reasons.
~ Odessaman ~

“The two most important days in your life are the day you are born and the day you find out why.”
― Mark Twain

TC6969
Life Member
Life Member

Post by TC6969 » Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 pm

Cardboard_killer wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:13 pm
What, the republicans are playing politics with our rights? Dang, who could have guessed that? Luckily, we elected a 6 foot tall pile of orange orangutan s';t that will swoop in and save the 2nd amendment for us!
Your girl lost Thurman!

Get over it!
Late mergers should be shot in the face, then set on fire and hung from an overpass. /:f

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Mon Sep 25, 2017 5:08 pm

TC6969 wrote:
Tue Sep 12, 2017 3:03 pm
Cardboard_killer wrote:
Mon Sep 11, 2017 2:13 pm
Your girl lost Thurman!

Get over it!
He never will. It will haunt him to the grave [smilie=011.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Dave M » Mon Sep 25, 2017 8:29 pm

Without a doubt

I'm trying to decide who I hate more

McCain
McConnell
Ryan

Sent from my SM-G900T3 using Tapatalk

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Tue Sep 26, 2017 7:25 am

Do you really think this would ever get past the Senate with its solid Democratic opposition plus a few RINOs? Or would a vote on it just end up like all the Repeal Obamacare bills passed by the House, DOA in the Senate?

Meanwhile HR 38, the state reciprocity act, has 212 cosponsors, not the 80 of the DC reciprocity bill.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

sleepyhead
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by sleepyhead » Wed Sep 27, 2017 10:53 am

Well, he IS a politician. Backstabbing Cockface is a job requirement.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sat Sep 30, 2017 8:19 am

An update as to why the DC Reciprocity bill isn't going to advance.

It'll be useless if the State Reciprocity Bill, HR 38 is passed. The DC Court of Appeals just , in essence, ordered DC to have a "Shall Issue" concealed carry law. HR 38 will apply to DC. And it's very important for another reason: The court is loaded with Obama and Clinton appointees. If they decided that bearing arms outside your home is an individual right under the 2nd Amendment then all legal and political opposition to it is ultimately futile.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/dc ... 06cd23860d

DC appeals court won’t revisit ruling blocking gun law
By Associated Press September 28

WASHINGTON — District of Columbia officials who want to enforce a strict law that makes it difficult for gun owners to get concealed carry permits ran into another setback Thursday when a federal appeals court said it won’t reconsider a ruling against the law.

In July, a divided three-judge panel of the U.S. Court of Appeals for the District of Columbia Circuit ruled that a city law requiring that people to show “good reason to fear injury” or another “proper reason” to carry a concealed weapon infringes on residents’ Second Amendment rights. Reasons to get a concealed carry license might include a personal threat, or a job that requires a person to carry or protect cash or valuables.

D.C. officials had asked the court of appeals to re-hear the case as a full court, but the court declined in a brief order Thursday. The city’s requirement had remained in effect while the appeals court considered a re-hearing.

D.C. Attorney General Karl Racine said in a statement that police can continue to enforce the “good reason” requirement until the appeals court issues what’s called a mandate in about a week. Racine said he’s reviewing options for how to proceed. The city could decide to ask the Supreme Court to hear the case.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sat Sep 30, 2017 11:30 am

You go from one dumb post to the next.

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sun Oct 01, 2017 7:56 am

Do you want to learn something about politics or just complain?

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Sun Oct 01, 2017 9:31 am

Go home, Grandpa-- you're drunk...or senile.