TTAG - What Gun Regulations need to be Repealed or Replaced.

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
FfNJGTFO
Executive Member
Executive Member

TTAG - What Gun Regulations need to be Repealed or Replaced.

Post by FfNJGTFO » Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:44 pm

TTAG - Daniel Zimmerman - What Gun Regulations should be Repealed or Replaced...

This appeared on a different forum. I'm not sure if it's helpful or hurtful. It appears that BATFE are talking to various groups about what 2A regulations might be "repealed or replaced" in the Trump Admin. Hopefully facilitating Trump' stance on 2A. Unfortunately, the article points out that the BATFE is only talking to: "1) Firearms industry leaders; 2) LE officials; and 3) representatives from gun violence prevention groups."

Hmmmm.... Someone seems to be "missing" there.... Uhhh Maybe.... someone from the NRA??? Or other "pro2A" organizations??? Maybe???
:ham'r _:

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Re: TTAG - What Gun Regulations need to be Repealed or Replaced.

Post by jjk308 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:03 am

Here's the report on the industry meeting: https://www.nssf.org/nssf-and-atf-meet- ... scussions/

The law enforcement officials meeting was a big nothing, focused on the executive order to eliminate 2 regulations for each new one it said nothing would affect local law enforcement.
http://www.napo.org/washington-report/l ... leases-it/ NAPO Meetings: ATF; Public Pension Network ATF Open Discussion of Regulation and Policy

I couldn't find a thing from the "gun violence prevention groups" - This probably means they didn't like what they heard because they always crow about any little thing they can claim as a "victory".

I'm troubled that the NRA-ILA and 2nd Amendment Foundation weren't included.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.