Adam Putnam on campus carry, open carry

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Adam Putnam on campus carry, open carry

Post by tector » Tue Jul 18, 2017 1:16 pm

SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

captain steinbrenner
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Adam Putnam on campus carry, open carry

Post by captain steinbrenner » Tue Jul 18, 2017 4:00 pm

I asked him the same question and got the same answer, he's for open carry and campus carry. /:f
Death solves all problems, no man, no problem. Joseph Stalin

deathpriest
Contributor
Contributor

Post by deathpriest » Tue Jul 18, 2017 5:44 pm

They all are pro 2nd A, until they are in a position to back it up. Then they turn, well, moderately supportive.
Blessings,
ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
**Infidel**

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 7:31 am

deathpriest wrote:They all are pro 2nd A, until they are in a position to back it up. Then they turn, well, moderately supportive.
Since we don't have a dictatorship with a single decision maker they have to deal with other politicians to do ANYTHING. This almost always results in "moderation".
In this case it will be to assuage the fears of the firearms phobics and the Democratic reaction that equates guns to violence and crime, regardless of how useless and counterproductive those fears are. They have to be dealt with and one of our major political parties is devoted to them.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:46 am

jjk308 wrote:
deathpriest wrote:They all are pro 2nd A, until they are in a position to back it up. Then they turn, well, moderately supportive.
Since we don't have a dictatorship with a single decision maker they have to deal with other politicians to do ANYTHING. This almost always results in "moderation".
In this case it will be to assuage the fears of the firearms phobics and the Democratic reaction that equates guns to violence and crime, regardless of how useless and counterproductive those fears are. They have to be dealt with and one of our major political parties is devoted to them.
Not meaning to be repetitive, but you are full of crap, again.

The people calling the shots are the Florida Retail Federation and the Mouse. And that other "major" political party is swamped by the GOP in the Florida House and Senate, and does not control the governorship either (at least for now).

Don't you ever tire of trying to excuse the idiocy and moral cowardice of the GOP? Every time a turd drops out of its ass, must you reflexively proclaim what a tasty treat it really is?

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:35 pm

You expect ALL of the GOP to do exactly as you want? They'll deal to get more votes and Democrats to support stuff they want that enough of their fellow Republicans wont vote for.
I suggest you enter the real world and abandon the fantasy you live in.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:46 pm

You have been so consistently wrong for so long most of us can't even remember when you were last right.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:34 pm

Poor Tector, doomed to eternal disappointment.

Please tell us why, in your opinion, so many firearms initiatives failed this past session. Why was the only success of interest to us, on SYG, really an innocent until proven guilty measure, not RKBA?

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Thu Jul 20, 2017 5:22 pm

jjk308 wrote:Poor Tector, doomed to eternal disappointment.

Please tell us why, in your opinion, so many firearms initiatives failed this past session. Why was the only success of interest to us, on SYG, really an innocent until proven guilty measure, not RKBA?
Because the Florida GOP was built upon people like you.

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Fri Jul 21, 2017 5:33 am

tector wrote:

=D> [smilie=bounce-74.gif] [smilie=bounce-74.gif] =D> /:f
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Fri Jul 21, 2017 6:18 am

tector wrote:

Not an answer. If you have any ideas on pushing pro 2nd Amendment bills through the FL legislature please tell us.
Grumbling does nothing. Dreaming of a non-existent 3rd Party does nothing.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:55 pm

Better watch it. Tector will get you a time out for 30 days [smilie=011.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them