See What We Have To Put Up With

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Post Reply
P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4670
Joined: Wed Dec 03, 2003 10:36 pm
Location: Tampa Bay Area

See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by P5 guy » Sun Jun 11, 2017 4:54 am

I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

User avatar
jjk308
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 5313
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:08 pm
Location: Oldsmar, Florida USA

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by jjk308 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 8:21 am

Funded by Republicans to get the black vote away from Kriseman? [smilie=011.gif]
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

clyde621
Senior Member
Senior Member
Posts: 248
Joined: Wed Dec 04, 2013 8:56 pm
Location: Saint Cloud

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by clyde621 » Sun Jun 11, 2017 9:31 am

"Worker Councils " sounds commie like to me.

User avatar
czharry
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 7782
Joined: Tue Sep 23, 2003 2:16 pm
Location: Homestead

St. Pete Mayoral Candidate Calls for Reparations

Post by czharry » Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:48 am

Too bad the subject didn't reflect the content. I thought we had left that in the past. It's like the, "Hey, you won't believe this!", or "Everybody should read this!", subject.
Makes me want to just give those ambiguous links a big click.

How about; "Mayoral Candidate Calls for Reparations", or something more descriptive.

This guy is the St. Pete mayoral candidate Jesse Nevel, campaigning and signing up voters Saturday.
His platform is unity through Reparations.

Reparations? I guess this guy is yet another liberal White Apologist.

"Reparations means righting the wrongs of the past and also taking responsibility to rectify the conditions that we see today,”
Nevel said reparations would include things like turning the land under Tropicana Field back to the black community so it can be used to rebuild economic development and affordable housing.

“And it means funding genuine economic development for the black community that is in the interest of and controlled by the black working class of this city."

"We have to push the county to put more funding towards these schools and we also have to support independent provisional black community controlled educational institutions and programs,” Nevel said.

“So I would establish worker councils that would actually have power and authority over operating water resources and other departments in the city.”

(you're our hero, comrade. I know, just give them government money for free. you don't even have to work for it.)
.
There's a storm coming.

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 5310
Joined: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:30 pm
Location: Pinellas

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by REDinFL » Sun Jun 11, 2017 2:35 pm

The goal with liberals and communists is, as we all know, to give away other people's money. What many do not observe is they want to handle the process and the money. Here's a few food stamps for you, less a slight handling charge.

Nothing new under the sun. Follow the money (in my best deep-throat voice)
Mit den Dummen dreht man die Welt um.

User avatar
Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 8783
Joined: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:26 am
Location: Nottingham - England

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by Nicolas » Tue Jun 13, 2017 5:48 am

rjroberts wrote:The goal with liberals and communists is, as we all know, to give away other people's money. What many do not observe is they want to handle the process and the money. Here's a few food stamps for you, less a slight handling charge.

Nothing new under the sun. Follow the money (in my best deep-throat voice)

User avatar
zeebaron
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1585
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:29 pm

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by zeebaron » Tue Jun 13, 2017 10:55 am

People like this are truly dangerous because way too many voters want free s';t they did nothing for. At least that's what they think they're getting. And can you really blame them?

Water Rat
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 2181
Joined: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:49 pm
Location: Palm Beach

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by Water Rat » Wed Jun 14, 2017 11:58 am

Another F'd up white dude.
Time to pull his white card.

GunsandHoses
Member
Member
Posts: 170
Joined: Wed Nov 02, 2016 4:20 pm

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by GunsandHoses » Fri Jun 16, 2017 7:47 am

Water Rat wrote:Another F'd up white dude.
Time to pull his white card.
[smilie=cheers1.gif]

User avatar
firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor
Posts: 4543
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2006 9:14 pm
Location: Tampa Bay Area

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Jun 24, 2017 8:24 am

I want a free F150 truck [smilie=011.gif] screw the food stamps. Think bigggg. I'll write everyone a thank you letter including myself [smilie=pdt_xtremez_13.gif]

Then I'll get a bill for highet taxes. :ham'r
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

User avatar
Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Seminole County, South Jersey

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Mon Jul 03, 2017 11:13 pm

Just as I was getting off work one night at 11PM (I usually work 9-5, but after the financial statement closing date, hours ramp up from 40 to 65+), my boss criticized me in front of my coworkers for not reading the Black History month emails Orlando admin sends to all Orlando employees.

I also get one email about pro-LGBTQ events organized by the company every 2 or 3 weeks. I've received almost as many of those emails since I started full-time as I've received paychecks.

Political correctness is just slowly cutting through to the bones for me. [smilie=012.gif]
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 1157
Joined: Tue Jul 06, 2010 4:53 pm
Location: Pembroke Pines

Re: St. Pete Mayoral Candidate Calls for Reparations

Post by Dave M » Tue Jul 04, 2017 6:59 pm

czharry wrote:Too bad the subject didn't reflect the content. I thought we had left that in the past. It's like the, "Hey, you won't believe this!", or "Everybody should read this!", subject.
Makes me want to just give those ambiguous links a big click.

How about; "Mayoral Candidate Calls for Reparations", or something more descriptive.

This guy is the St. Pete mayoral candidate Jesse Nevel, campaigning and signing up voters Saturday.
His platform is unity through Reparations.

Reparations? I guess this guy is yet another liberal White Apologist.

"Reparations means righting the wrongs of the past and also taking responsibility to rectify the conditions that we see today,”
Nevel said reparations would include things like turning the land under Tropicana Field back to the black community so it can be used to rebuild economic development and affordable housing.

“And it means funding genuine economic development for the black community that is in the interest of and controlled by the black working class of this city."

"We have to push the county to put more funding towards these schools and we also have to support independent provisional black community controlled educational institutions and programs,” Nevel said.

“So I would establish worker councils that would actually have power and authority over operating water resources and other departments in the city.”

(you're our hero, comrade. I know, just give them government money for free. you don't even have to work for it.)

I don't care if this guy is white, black, brown, or yellow, or some combination thereof, he is a total whack job in the head.

Try telling people they need a decent education, and a lot of hard work to make it up the ladder.

User avatar
jjk308
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 5313
Joined: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:08 pm
Location: Oldsmar, Florida USA

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by jjk308 » Wed Jul 05, 2017 8:41 am

Orlando Paulitician wrote:Just as I was getting off work one night at 11PM (I usually work 9-5, but after the financial statement closing date, hours ramp up from 40 to 65+), my boss criticized me in front of my coworkers for not reading the Black History month emails Orlando admin sends to all Orlando employees.

I also get one email about pro-LGBTQ events organized by the company every 2 or 3 weeks. I've received almost as many of those emails since I started full-time as I've received paychecks. [smilie=012.gif]
Who do you work for? The Democratic national Committee or Move On.org?
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

User avatar
Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member
Posts: 4267
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2007 6:17 pm
Location: Seminole County, South Jersey

Re: See What We Have To Put Up With

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Sat Jul 08, 2017 2:59 pm

jjk308 wrote:
Orlando Paulitician wrote:Just as I was getting off work one night at 11PM (I usually work 9-5, but after the financial statement closing date, hours ramp up from 40 to 65+), my boss criticized me in front of my coworkers for not reading the Black History month emails Orlando admin sends to all Orlando employees.

I also get one email about pro-LGBTQ events organized by the company every 2 or 3 weeks. I've received almost as many of those emails since I started full-time as I've received paychecks. [smilie=012.gif]
Who do you work for? The Democratic national Committee or Move On.org?
Public accounting, where the liberals are vocal and the conservatives are silent.
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

Post Reply