Shepard Smith is a liberal

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Shepard Smith is a liberal

Post by czharry » Tue May 23, 2017 11:07 pm

I wasn't aware of it for a long, long time. But after the Trump win, he has been an insufferable twat.
There was a time that he reported the hard news, in what I believed to be a fair manner. Those days are long gone. At first I thought he was looking for a better job with CNN or MSNBC, but this explains a lot.
For those of you that watch Fox News, you are well aware that anchor Shepard Smith is no friend to conservatives. Smith routinely touts liberal talking points, such as when he criticized then-Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal for daring to utter the phrase “all lives matter.”

In other instances, Smith has viciously attacked President Donald J. Trump, calling his routine criticisms of CNN “dangerous” and accused then-candidate Trump as someone who “trades in racism.” Smith also has been known to push the conspiracy theory Trump is a puppet of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

While it’s no secret that Smith is a liberal, there has been one secret about the Fox News host that many people didn’t know: Shepard Smith is gay and lives with his boyfriend.

For years, Fox viewers have speculated that Smith was gay. While Smith insists that his sexuality was never an obstacle within the company, one has to wonder if he kept quiet because of Fox News’ traditionally conservative audience. Given his liberal political views, Smith is one of Fox News’ most controversial anchors, and him opening up about his sexuality may have further damaged his already weak reputation among the viewers of Fox.

‘I don’t think about it. It’s not a thing,’ said Smith according to The Clarion-Ledger. ‘I go to work. I manage a lot of people. I cover the news. I deal with holy hell around me. I go home to the man I’m in love with.’
==============

(From the comments:)
He is a condescending, little pencil necked, gutter snipe who constantly interjects his annoying liberal viewpoint into every item he reports on. If Fox believes they need a libtard opinion segment they should start one for him, but if he is to be seen as a news anchor, he either needs to act like a true news journalist or find another outlet like CNN where opinion news is the norm.

As to his proclivity to be a member of the rump ranger clan, who cares. What happens behind closed doors between two adults is their business, just don’t shove it in the face of the rest of us.

====================

I couldn’t care less if the man is gay. What I DO care about is that he’s a mad, hateful liberal that can’t grow up and realize that they lost the election and won’t accept what the people want.

http://thepoliticalinsider.com/shepard- ... -fox-news/
There's a storm coming.

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Shepard Smith is a liberal

Post by Nicolas » Wed May 24, 2017 3:26 am

Seriously the two or so hours he is on Fox is never watched by me. The guy is a drama Queen with a horrible pissy attitude to delivering the news..... he is a figure of ridicule on such UK shows as 'Have I got news for you' who rip into him at any given chance.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:53 am

Yep when he's on I immediately change the channel
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Wed May 24, 2017 6:10 am

It's becoming more and more obvious as time goes on. During his early reporting of the UK bombing, he tried as hard as he could to avoid using /referring to terrorism.
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Post by g.willikers » Wed May 24, 2017 7:28 am

Shepard who?
Something to do with sheep?
"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

Augdawg

Post by Augdawg » Wed May 24, 2017 8:59 am

Doesn't matter if he is a liberal or progressive, they never will report any good that Trump does. I have never seen so much BS on the news concerning a President. If you are going to report the news, report both the good and bad about a person/event and not your BS opinion.

armedpolak
Life Member
Life Member

Post by armedpolak » Wed May 24, 2017 10:36 am

What's Fox News?

J/K. I cut cable long ago. Now I just stream amazon/netflix/hulu on my FireTV :) oh and there are plenty of free apps that stream live TV stations from around the country!

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Wed May 24, 2017 1:07 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Yep when he's on I immediately change the channel
I'll watch if he's reporting straight news, uh, hard news, (Freudian slip)(no it's not), but as soon as he starts in with his Trump hate-comments, I turn the channel. He had me fooled for a long time. I have grown to hate him.

Fox News is the only news outlet that's 'right-leaning'. Wanna listen to lefty bull shat news, you got CNN, MSNBC, ABC, NBC, and CBS.
There's a storm coming.

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Wed May 24, 2017 2:26 pm

armedpolak wrote:What's Fox News?

J/K. I cut cable long ago. Now I just stream amazon/netflix/hulu on my FireTV :) oh and there are plenty of free apps that stream live TV stations from around the country!
I watch the TeeVee for news right after I listen to my Iron Butterfly 8-tracks.
SE FL gunshow calendar: https://goo.gl/GNyvTP

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

barkingspiders

Post by barkingspiders » Wed May 24, 2017 7:42 pm

My " Gay- dare" starting bleeping a long time ago. During the last election cycle he came out, presumably in the assumption of a Hillary win. Major backfire on his part. Please remember, half of the people on Fox News are liberals- dimocracts. ( not a misspelling ) It's just a job for them. Everyone does it everyday, you just have to separate the wheat from the chaff. Stay frosty and alert, do research, don't take anything at face value.
Stupidity is contagious, we really should start aerial spraying the population.

captain steinbrenner
Life Member
Life Member

Post by captain steinbrenner » Wed May 24, 2017 8:43 pm

I hope he hooks up with the dude that chocked his girlfriend with his Cockadoodledoo and dies a happy fag... [smilie=011.gif]
Death solves all problems, no man, no problem. Joseph Stalin

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sat May 27, 2017 7:41 am

Shepard Smith a LIBERAL! And GAY! Horrors! I've known this for roughly 15 years. It's common knowledge for anyone who ever watched him without their "I don't want to hear anything I don't like" ear filters on*. For myself, I only watch "Special Report"and "Fox News Sunday", plus "Media Matters" for the news screw-ups of CNN et. al.

* To find out how those ear filters work just try and explain RKBA and why gun control doesn't work to a Democrat.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

armedpolak
Life Member
Life Member

Post by armedpolak » Sun May 28, 2017 9:41 am

When the talking heads try to tell us they are our intellectual betters, just remember this:

madman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by madman » Sun May 28, 2017 1:53 pm

When Shep was reporting on Katrina, he was standing on an overpass, overlooking the Superdome, I believe. He was crying like a little girl. [smilie=012.gif]

Right there, I knew the boy wasn't right in his head. [-X
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"The Constitution cannot defend itself. It is the duty of the People to defend it."
-Robert L. Schulz

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Mon May 29, 2017 7:10 am

madman wrote:When Shep was reporting on Katrina, he was standing on an overpass, overlooking the Superdome, I believe. He was crying like a little girl. [smilie=012.gif]

Right there, I knew the boy wasn't right in his head. [-X
Yep. My moment of "Shep is a Gay Liberal." [smilie=012.gif]

BTW Fox News is NOT a conservative outlet along the lines of Breitbart. It really does present a range of views, came out close to 50/50 pro-anti trump in a Harvard survey, a big contrast to the Lamestream media of CNN, MSNBC, ABC, CBS, NBC, which are all dedicated Liberal/Progressive propaganda outlets. That doesn't mean its always correct, and I find a lot of its opinion shows annoying, but its much better than the competition for straight news.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

t_bare

Post by t_bare » Tue May 30, 2017 3:48 pm

"The News" died years ago, now we just have "The Media"

t_bare

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed May 31, 2017 7:37 am

t_bare wrote:"The News" died years ago, now we just have "The Media"
t_bare
It used to be called "The Story". Whatever appeared in the NY Times would be copied by all 3 network news programs and every big newspaper in the country. On television, Walter Cronkite was the voice of God.

Fox News Channel and the decline of the newspapers destroyed that monopoly, fragmenting not the news but what the portions of the news media felt was important enough to present. Now we've gone well beyond that, to fake news based on gross exaggerations of anonymous sources.

The problem is twofold:
Reporters (and now editors, too), post Watergate's Woodward and Bernstein, are close to 90% Liberal, fixed in their political beliefs.
And those reporters, now almost all journalism school graduates, know very little about the real world they are supposed to be reporting on.
So not only are they biased towards the Democrats, Liberals and Progressives both, but they can't discriminate between truth and falsehoods.
[smilie=014.gif]