Rand Paul op ed on sentencing guidelines

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Rand Paul op ed on sentencing guidelines

Post by Jonathanw » Tue May 23, 2017 9:52 am

kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:
kat1950 wrote:So know what we know is that a lot of you people are drug addicts running around with guns, enjoy your cocaine and heroin that have not been prescribed by a doctor and purchased from a pharmacy. Would not expect anything more than a bunch of people over 57 years old with 66 year old avatars trying to be young again only problem is you have guns. Good luck with your 4 and 5 amendment with your drugs and guns. I have very close family member with the DEA that could educate you on statistical facts on the effect of cocaine and heroin and guns.
Screw statistics, do they have any samples????
=:wvr

[smilie=011.gif]

Was just informed solicitation of drugs from a federal agent is a felony.

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue May 23, 2017 10:06 am

kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:
kat1950 wrote:So know what we know is that a lot of you people are drug addicts running around with guns, enjoy your cocaine and heroin that have not been prescribed by a doctor and purchased from a pharmacy. Would not expect anything more than a bunch of people over 57 years old with 66 year old avatars trying to be young again only problem is you have guns. Good luck with your 4 and 5 amendment with your drugs and guns. I have very close family member with the DEA that could educate you on statistical facts on the effect of cocaine and heroin and guns.

[smilie=011.gif]

As is impersonating a federal agent, geezer.
Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif]
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

Cloaked Dagger
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Cloaked Dagger » Tue May 23, 2017 10:28 am

jjk308 wrote:
Cloaked Dagger wrote:
jjk308 wrote:Dealing in hard drugs is inherently violent and destructive of communities. There's a disproportionate percentage of African Americans convicted and sentenced because of the very high crime rate, a result of serious social problems with their community and the lack of a tight social and family structure and effective parenting. It shows up in a murder rate 6 times that of whites and high rates of arrest and incarceration. And there's black racism that perpetuates the criminality. My son's best friend was almost sucked into drug dealing, threatened with death unless he sold marijuana soaked in heroin at his high school. They just chose him because he was one of the very few blacks at that school and they didn't trust whites.
First of all, the bit about dealing in hard drugs being violent is only true because of their illegal nature. Walgreens deals in drugs that are just as hard as heroin and you don't think of them as violent because they do so legally and thus can settle disputes in the courts. Dealing in hard alcohol during 1930 was inherently violent as well, look up the saint Valentine's Day masecure. The solution to that violence was to end alcohol prohibition, drug related violence has the same solution.

Second the part in bold shows how little you know about drugs. Cannabis cost like $15 a gram, heroin cost $100 a gram. No one is going to cut a cheap drug with a more expensive drug, they'd lose money that way. If they have heroin they aren't going to waste it mixing it with a cheaper drug to sell it as the cheaper drug, they are going to sell it as heroin and make 10x as much money. If they mix anything with it it will be to pass the weight of the mix off as heroin too. Enough people want heroin there is no reason to waste it effectively giving it away for free to people who don't even want it. Also, no the first one is not ever free either, s';t ain't never free, ask any drug dealer and I guarantee you they will say "s';t ain't free."

I now consider your entire post, as well as anything else you post, complete bullshit due to the bullshit in bold.
First of all, drug addiction is identical to slavery and that is inherently violent. Countries that tried legalizing and regulating addictive drugs have either given up or severely cut back on their programs.

And second of all you show your own total ignorance - Ever hear of A-bombs or Love Boats? 30 years ago it was, in the Washington DC area, called Bang. Once the dealers fighting over crack sales territory stabilized they tried to expand into new products and new territories. Selling Bang in the suburbs was one such attempt.

I respectfully suggest you all shut your traps. If you want to get high do it on your own and take the consequences. Do not leave the debris of your own poor choices, in either drugs or politics, for the rest of us to clean up.
So your information is 30 years out of date then. Good to know. My statement about prices and what drugs are "cut" with what is valid today, or at least was valid 10 years or so ago when I actually followed such information. Which is a lot more recent than your "information" from 30 years ago which was probably still bullshit then.

As for addiction being slavery. What about those addicted to alcohol? What about those with chronic back pain that are addicted to their legitimate and valid, legal prescription medications? If prohibition is the solution to addiction when will you start lobbying to reinstate alcohol prohibition? If you don't think alcohol can be just as harmful then go to an AA meeting and try telling them that. I can at least respect the opinion if it's equally applied to all drugs with potential destructive effects including alcohol and tobacco, if not then I have no respect for your opinion at all.
Libertas aut mortis!

kat1950

Post by kat1950 » Tue May 23, 2017 12:55 pm

[quote="305tillimoved"][quote="kat1950"][quote="305tillimoved"][quote="kat1950"]So know what we know is that a lot of you people are drug addicts running around with guns, enjoy your cocaine and heroin that have not been prescribed by a doctor and purchased from a pharmacy. Would not expect anything more than a bunch of people over 57 years old with 66 year old avatars trying to be young again only problem is you have guns. Good luck with your 4 and 5 amendment with your drugs and guns. I have very close family member with the DEA that could educate you on statistical facts on the effect of cocaine and heroin and guns.[/quote]

[smilie=011.gif][/quote]

Was just informed solicitation of drugs from a federal agent is a felony.[/quote]

Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif][/quote]

Never said I was a Federal agent, cousin is you should lean how to read, but be assure that the person in question has been the asst head of the Orlando DEA office, with the DEA strike force which included a series of officers from various police departments, the the Barbados office, and was stationed in Columbia as field agent, so come on up and find out for sure, we will be waiting.

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jonathanw » Tue May 23, 2017 1:01 pm

kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:
kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:

[smilie=011.gif]

Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif]

Never said I was a Federal agent, cousin is you should lean how to read, but be assure that the person in question has been the asst head of the Orlando DEA office, with the DEA strike force which included a series of officers from various police departments, the the Barbados office, and was stationed in Columbia as field agent, so come on up and find out for sure, we will be waiting.
Are you implying threats to fellow forum members for silly jokes?

Better get some thicker skin if your that easily riled up

kat1950

Post by kat1950 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:25 pm

[quote="Jonathanw"][quote="kat1950"][quote="305tillimoved"][quote="kat1950"]

Was just informed solicitation of drugs from a federal agent is a felony.[/quote]

Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif][/quote]

Never said I was a Federal agent, cousin is you should lean how to read, but be assure that the person in question has been the asst head of the Orlando DEA office, with the DEA strike force which included a series of officers from various police departments, the the Barbados office, and was stationed in Columbia as field agent, so come on up and find out for sure, we will be waiting.[/quote]

Better get some thicker skin if your that easily riled up[/quote]

NO THREATS, QUOTING HIM
'Screw statistics, do they have any samples????"

Sure sounds like he would like to solicit drugs with all them question marks, from a federal officer

As for thicker skin I really do not need it for I am not a fellow board member and NEVER have been, I am a law abiding citizen that sees this thread as a bunch of Pro drug people with guns. Just read- tector STATEMENT If every DEA agent disappeared tomorrow it would be a day too late. Same for ATF This whole thread is anti federal agent AND all Pro Drugs, Cocaine,Heroin, etc, DRUGS ARE Against the law and looks like an on going criminal conspiracy if I was LEO.
Last edited by kat1950 on Tue May 23, 2017 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jonathanw » Tue May 23, 2017 1:40 pm

kat1950 wrote:
Jonathanw wrote:
kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:
Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif]

NO THREATS, QUOTING HIM

Sure sounds like he would like to solicit drugs with all them question marks from a federal officer

As for thicker skin I really do not need it for I am not a fellow board member and NEVER have been, I am a law abiding citizen that sees this thread as a bunch of pro drug people with guns.

Well if your not a FSN member leave than, if your not in the local gun community why post here?

Secondly I sure hope ur alcohol free and pain killer free because they are drugs to buddy so your at least consistent [smilie=011.gif]

I am not apart of law enforcement, however I have worked with them on several occasions on intercepting/tracking/ gathering intel on drugs and human trafficking coming across the border from cartels. I wasn't there for the drugs, I was there to hurt the cartels money. I don't think most of the softer drugs should be illegal as it's the main driver of crime across the world especially the cartel who profit from it being illegal. The prohibition of alcohol should be a lesson and proof of that.

As to what he said first, it's a joke, any monkey with half a brain would see that. One tip; there's going to be lots of jokes in this beautiful thing we called life so get use to, learn to accept it and hey maybe laugh at a good one :ber

No one is intimidated or impressed or even cares by you having cop/dea friends.

kat1950

Post by kat1950 » Tue May 23, 2017 1:53 pm

I am supposed to have a good laugh when people like "tector writes If every DEA agent disappeared tomorrow it would be a day too late. Same for ATF. Thats it for me,I am done, but please do continue.

Jonathanw
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Jonathanw » Tue May 23, 2017 2:01 pm

kat1950 wrote:I am supposed to have a good laugh when people like "tector writes If every DEA agent disappeared tomorrow it would be a day too late. Same for ATF. Thats it for me,I am done, but please do continue.
He's not advocating any harm, simply if they didn't enforce bad laws than we wouldn't have all these problems which arguably history has proven time and time again

305tillimoved
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 305tillimoved » Tue May 23, 2017 2:25 pm

kat1950 wrote:
Jonathanw wrote:
kat1950 wrote:
305tillimoved wrote:
Are you a federal agent?
[smilie=011.gif]

NO THREATS, QUOTING HIM

Sure sounds like he would like to solicit drugs with all them question marks, from a federal officer

As for thicker skin I really do not need it for I am not a fellow board member and NEVER have been, I am a law abiding citizen that sees this thread as a bunch of Pro drug people with guns. Just read- tector STATEMENT If every DEA agent disappeared tomorrow it would be a day too late. Same for ATF This whole thread is anti federal agent AND all Pro Drugs, Cocaine,Heroin, etc, DRUGS ARE Against the law and looks like an on going criminal conspiracy if I was LEO.
You sir should leaRn how to write (and take a joke while you're at it). Perhaps smoke a joint and lighten up a little? Though I doubt they prescribe marijuana for senility.

RE: Bolded gibberish- just shows how out of touch you really are. Best of luck to you. =:bye
Last edited by 305tillimoved on Tue May 23, 2017 2:36 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"[A]nyone who was not a liberal at 20 years of age had no heart, while anyone who was still a liberal at 40 had no head."
~ Winston S. Churchill

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Tue May 23, 2017 2:30 pm

I'm 28 yoa, though my genetically prematuring grey hair might claim otherwise.

And the only drugs I take are caffeine (soda - something I'm trying to kick) and aspirin for the occasional work induced headache.

I don't smoke pot, crack, or drink alcohol (not regularly - if you took all the alcohol I drink in a year [socially only, never by myself], and distributed it out at a party, it'd be enough to get one person drunk). Not all of us who see the folly of infringing on the liberties and welfare of people by locking them in cages for merely being substance abusers are substance abusers ourselves.

This is one of those logical fallacies liberals regularly use:
If you don't think the government can fiscally afford or is socially able to provide universal healthcare to people, then that just means you don't want universal healthcare to be provided at all.

If you don't want to fund government schools, then you are against people receiving any kind of education at all.

If you are against the government throwing cocaine addicts in prison, then you are pro-cocaine use.

These kinds of arguments are non-sense.

Seeing a problem, but admitting that the government is inadequately adept at solving the problem within constitutional and moral limitations is not the same thing as saying you believe the problem shouldn't be solved at all.

When I have a chance, I give food to homeless people. When I can afford it, I pitch in for my relatives and others I might know with their medical bills. I've tutored kids for free. But that doesn't mean I have to support food stamps, Obamacare, or FAFSA. Because, guess what, I support YOUR RIGHT to NOT HAVE your liberty or property to be infringed.

Your only valid pro-Drug War arguing point would be social welfare.

But as I pointed out with the Swiss example, you can have decriminalized drugs (safeguarding liberty) AND protect the general welfare. We DON'T NEED TO LOCK PEOPLE IN CAGES FOR MERE ADDICTIONS.
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

tector
Life Member
Life Member

Post by tector » Tue May 23, 2017 3:33 pm

Wow, where did we ever collect these statist creeps?

Hillary Clinton was a massive drug warrior her whole life--why don't you two get a room, a dildo and a bottle of lube?
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

TeeJay
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by TeeJay » Tue May 23, 2017 4:21 pm

Its not really a pro drug argument as much as its a pro FREEDOM argument. We're adults("of age" would be a better term..) in a "free" country. Why the heck shouldnt i be able to choose what i do with my own body when isnt effecting anyone else?

You dont like drugs and want users in jail. Liberals dont like guns and many would like gun owners in jail. Does that sound fair, right?

Also if anyone wants jails full of drug users, you are clearly very out of touch and not actually conservative.

Caffiene is more physicly addictive than weed. Prescription pain killers are far more addictive and more destructive than weed. And if you want to ban harmful things, i hope you dont consume any tobacco or alcohol products, both of which are more addictive and far more destructive than weed. Wouldnt want you to look like a hypocrite!

I drank for a long time, drank too much. Ive enjoyed herbal goodies before. Speaking from experience, drinking was far far worse. To the point i had to quit. Havent had a drink in over 5 years.