The new civil war has already begun...

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
bmup
Life Member
Life Member

The new civil war has already begun...

Post by bmup » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:17 pm

I just stumbled on this online & it rings true, for me anyway. I guess we've been seeing this on the horizon for a while now but it looks like it's already here. Have a look & decide for yourselves.

http://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/266197/ ... greenfield
Americans have the will to resist because you have weapons. If you don't have a gun, freedom of speech has no power.
-- Yoshimi Ishikawa, Japanese author, in the LA Times 15 Oct 1992

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Re: The new civil war has already begun...

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sun Apr 30, 2017 7:58 pm

Want to give us a hint before we click on an unknown link about how the yankees are going to burn Atlanta again? Hmm, maybe they can do Tallahassee too this time.
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Mon May 01, 2017 6:53 am

Just generalized yapping about the Leftist idiots. Mr. Greenfield, we already know the Left is foaming at the mouth, gnashing its teeth, chewing the carpet because it no longer rules anywhere but in the bluest of states. But you are a member of what Charles Krauthammer calls the "Chattering Class" and perhaps are paying too much attention to the Democrat's howling in the Wilderness.
[smilie=popcorn.gif]
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Mon May 01, 2017 8:46 am

jjk308 wrote:Just generalized yapping about the Leftist idiots. Mr. Greenfield, we already know the Left is foaming at the mouth, gnashing its teeth, chewing the carpet because it no longer rules anywhere but in the bluest of states. But you are a member of what Charles Krauthammer calls the "Chattering Class" and perhaps are paying too much attention to the Democrat's howling in the Wilderness.
[smilie=popcorn.gif]
"Nattering Nabobs of Negativism." [smilie=011.gif]
Mit den Dummen dreht man die Welt um.

g.willikers
Life Member
Life Member

Post by g.willikers » Mon May 01, 2017 9:40 am

Funny you should mention this.
On yesterdays Guntalk podcast (part B) from the NRA Convention, Allan Gottlieb of the Second Amendment Foundation, was explaining how the California Attorney General was pursuing a plan to outspend the gun rights groups.
The AG is using tax payers money, of course, and were apparently doing to the gun rights court cases what the Reagan administration did to the Soviet Union.
Out spend them into oblivion.
And Mr. Gottlieb compared it to a kind of war, too, but in the more civilized legal sense, though.
"Don't take life so serious, son, it ain't nohow permanent."

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Tue May 02, 2017 7:29 am

California is essentially bankrupt,barely able to pay current bills let alone its massive future pension obligations.
The 2nd Amendment now has the Attorney General and Justice Dept. on its side.
Who do you think will win?
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue May 02, 2017 6:34 pm

Im ready bring it on Image
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

10MMGary
Life Member
Life Member

Post by 10MMGary » Thu May 11, 2017 9:11 pm

rjroberts wrote:
Was that Spiro T Agnew ?
When people ask me "do your dogs bite?", I tell them of course my dogs bite, all dogs bite. The question should be will your dogs bite me?

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Thu May 11, 2017 9:31 pm

Couldn't resist. I'm an old fart.
Mit den Dummen dreht man die Welt um.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Fri May 12, 2017 6:28 am

10MMGary wrote:
rjroberts wrote:
Was that Spiro T Agnew ?
Yep. Maryland's last great criminal - politician. About 10 years after his conviction I saw him on the street in Baltimore glad handing some other prosperous looking suit.