Political Correctness

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Rebel

Political Correctness

Post by Rebel » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:10 pm

What is meant by the modern term referred to as "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" ?

The definition is found in 4 telegrams at the Truman Library and Museum in Independence, Missouri.
The following are copies of four telegrams between President Harry S Truman and Gen Douglas MacArthur on the day before the actual signing of the WWII Surrender Agreement in September, 1945.

(1) Tokyo, Japan 0800-September 1 ,1945
To: President Harry S Truman
Tomorrow we meet with those yellow-bellied bastards and sign the Surrender Documents, any last minute instructions?

(2) Washington, D C 1300-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur
Congratulations, job well done, but you must tone down your obvious dislike of the Japanese when discussing the terms of the surrender with the press, because some of your remarks are fundamentally not politically correct!

(3) Tokyo, Japan 1630-September 1, 1945
To: H S Truman
Wilco Sir, but both Chester and I are somewhat confused, exactly what does the term politically correct mean?

(4) Washington, D C 2120-September 1, 1945
To: D A MacArthur/C H Nimitz
Political Correctness is a doctrine, recently fostered by a delusional, illogical minority and promoted by a sick mainstream media, which holds forth the proposition that it is entirely possible to pick up a piece of s';t by the clean end!

Now, with special thanks to the Truman Museum and Harry, you and I finally have a full understanding of what "POLITICAL CORRECTNESS" really means.
outside of a dog, a gun is man's best friend.
Inside of a dog, it's too dark to shoot.

Dave M
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Political Correctness

Post by Dave M » Sat Apr 01, 2017 8:19 pm

Great Thread

ger42
Life Member
Life Member

Post by ger42 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:07 am

But the Harry S. Truman Library & Museum told TruthorFiction.com that those correspondences “do not exist in the library’s holdings.
https://www.facebook.com/TrumanPresiden ... 603585770/
NRA Life Member
Get Strong Live Long
"Lord, I seek your wisdom and guidance in making me the person my dogs think I am"

Hotspur
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Hotspur » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:11 am

Never let facts get in the way of a good story

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 9:59 am

Never mistake April Fools Day for reality,
Aaron

REDinFL
Contributor
Contributor

Post by REDinFL » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:08 am

I think President Truman demonstrated how correctly to do things: do what needed to be done without stupid rhetoric. Yes, I'm talking about the Bomb. Were it some professional politician in the Oval Office, he would be trying to build image and pander to as many groups as possible. Instead, we had "Capt. Harry" who had an idea what war was, and chose to put America and American lives first.

The OP was a good spoof, showing the 21st century difference.
Mit den Dummen dreht man die Welt um.

Rebel

Post by Rebel » Sun Apr 02, 2017 10:22 am

Here's one a day late:

FORT BENNING, Ga. – Given the current American craze of getting and staying offended, key leaders in the Army are worried that Jody calls are losing their offensive edge by not keeping up with new offensive words and concepts, sources confirmed today.

“In my day, Jody calls were the most offensive f**ing words I could wheeze out during a 10-minute mile platoon run,” said Army Drill Sgt. Bert Michaels. “These new recruits have a completely different tolerance for offense.”

Michaels explained that new recruits aren’t automatically offended by the kind of swearing and sexual talk they’ve been hearing on TV since they were kids. He says that now the best new cadences focus on liberals, cucks, income inequality, and vaccines.

“Drill Sgt. Called out ‘Eskimo Pussy’ just to see what we’d do," one recruit told reporters, on condition of anonymity. "We were all like, ‘is that one of the President’s songs? He talks about pussy a lot. I wasn’t offended at all.”

“To get a group really heated up, I used to call their mothers transvestites," Michaels said. "The last time I did that, the recruit just asked me what her preferred pronoun would be and if she was pre- or post-op. He asked for permission to send her a goddamn card congratulating her. Now, if I really want to cause some emotional stress, I tell them that some of their peers want free college.”

The most popular new cadence of the year includes, “The Army Colors,” which now includes verses for red “to show the world we’re conservative,” blue “to show the world we’re gender fluid too” and green “to just say no to refugees.”

When one Special Troops Battalion tried the new cadence, three equal opportunity complaints were filed within 24 hours — the highest in two decades.

Meanwhile at Fort Bragg, the 75th Ranger Regiment is trying out “I hate women and so should you/especially the ones that can do what we do.” The only female assigned to the unit yawned and expressed that it wasn’t the worst micro-aggression she’d seen that day.

"I just called this whole basic training platoon snowflakes,” said Michaels. “They were fuming. It was the angriest I’ve ever seen them. Half of them were upset for being called liberals, and the other half were upset because I appropriated a term that originated during the abolitionist movement for my own modern agenda. I’d say it was a win-win.”

At press time, Michaels was hazing a new recruit from California by having him mix the paper and aluminum recycling, and a recruit from Tennessee by telling him he couldn’t have a loaded gun on him at all times.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Apr 02, 2017 4:55 pm

Rebel wrote:Here's one a day late:

FORT BENNING, Ga. – Given the current American craze of getting and staying offended, key leaders in the Army are worried that Jody calls are losing their offensive edge by not keeping up with new offensive words and concepts, sources confirmed today.

“In my day, Jody calls were the most offensive f**ing words I could wheeze out during a 10-minute mile platoon run,” said Army Drill Sgt. Bert Michaels. “These new recruits have a completely different tolerance for offense.”

Michaels explained that new recruits aren’t automatically offended by the kind of swearing and sexual talk they’ve been hearing on TV since they were kids. He says that now the best new cadences focus on liberals, cucks, income inequality, and vaccines.

“Drill Sgt. Called out ‘Eskimo Pussy’ just to see what we’d do," one recruit told reporters, on condition of anonymity. "We were all like, ‘is that one of the President’s songs? He talks about pussy a lot. I wasn’t offended at all.”

“To get a group really heated up, I used to call their mothers transvestites," Michaels said. "The last time I did that, the recruit just asked me what her preferred pronoun would be and if she was pre- or post-op. He asked for permission to send her a goddamn card congratulating her. Now, if I really want to cause some emotional stress, I tell them that some of their peers want free college.”

The most popular new cadence of the year includes, “The Army Colors,” which now includes verses for red “to show the world we’re conservative,” blue “to show the world we’re gender fluid too” and green “to just say no to refugees.”

When one Special Troops Battalion tried the new cadence, three equal opportunity complaints were filed within 24 hours — the highest in two decades.

Meanwhile at Fort Bragg, the 75th Ranger Regiment is trying out “I hate women and so should you/especially the ones that can do what we do.” The only female assigned to the unit yawned and expressed that it wasn’t the worst micro-aggression she’d seen that day.

"I just called this whole basic training platoon snowflakes,” said Michaels. “They were fuming. It was the angriest I’ve ever seen them. Half of them were upset for being called liberals, and the other half were upset because I appropriated a term that originated during the abolitionist movement for my own modern agenda. I’d say it was a win-win.”

At press time, Michaels was hazing a new recruit from California by having him mix the paper and aluminum recycling, and a recruit from Tennessee by telling him he couldn’t have a loaded gun on him at all times.
75th Ranger Regiment is out of Ft Benning not Ft Bragg. 5th SF is Ft Bragg
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them