GOP embarrasses itself on healthcare

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

GOP embarrasses itself on healthcare

Post by tector » Fri Mar 24, 2017 2:57 pm

You figure after bitching for over 7 years they might have something of a plan.

Jesus, these clowns are going to f/;k it up.

The SOLE virtue of Republicans: they are not Democrats (well, some of them aren't).
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

hurricanecharlie
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: GOP embarrasses itself on healthcare

Post by hurricanecharlie » Fri Mar 24, 2017 3:48 pm

Not one democrat would cross the aisle.
Obamacare will fall of it's own weight.
It is already failing.
There will be much pain in not working together.
Obamacare was a false promise with high deductibles,your old plan becoming illegal,not keeping your doctor,and fines for not paying for false coverage.

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Fri Mar 24, 2017 4:36 pm

Trump was right to pull the vote.....yes he will get a load of crap for it.....but he still hasn't 'lost' anything and in his mind that is important.

The original plan would have saved the state 300 billion, this was watered down to 170 billion, too many people were just invested in saying 'no' as oppose to telling folks what they actually want, the tea party types seem to be getting the blame.

I guess Trump sits back and watches Obama care hit the ice berg.....

Racist Infidel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Racist Infidel » Fri Mar 24, 2017 6:20 pm

Well, now we know for certain who the Rinos are. Mid term elections will be here before you know it. Letting the voting public suffer under ObamaCare for another two years may lead to removal of these Rinos and allow the repeal to be successful.

I can dream can't I? [smilie=011.gif]

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Sat Mar 25, 2017 6:44 am

Should have gone after tax reform first.
:ber
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sat Mar 25, 2017 7:56 am

Racist Infidel wrote:Well, now we know for certain who the Rinos are.
Yeah, Paul Ryan and the team that thought up this monstrosity. It was actual conservatives that stopped the bill, which was just another massive give away: Obama care by any other name. If it really wasn't about obamacare, but about winning for the sake of winning, then yes, this was a disaster.
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:20 pm

Nicolas wrote: The original plan would have saved the state 300 billion, this was watered down to 170 billion, too many people were just invested in saying 'no' as oppose to telling folks what they actually want, the tea party types seem to be getting the blame.

I guess Trump sits back and watches Obama care hit the ice berg.....
Simple reason is that if you hurt too many folks financially they will get very angry and vote against you. The Republicans can't afford to lose 10 million voters.

It's just human nature and the reason its tough to control entitlements.
Give someone something, like a health insurance subsidy and it's "thanks", then complaints about more stuff and an attitude of "what have you done for me lately."
But take something away from them and they'll get very, very angry and do what they can to hurt you.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 12:51 pm

I see Trump going into campaign mode against a lot of turn coat Republicans next election. There will be some new faces running on Trump's coat tail and getting elected. Thd people spoke as to what they wanted when we elected the MAGA PRESIDENT. Apparently there were those that were not listening.

They will be listening when they run next election. They will hear the moving truck coming.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:29 pm

Paul Ryan defiantly needs his collar felt.... he has flip-flopped on the Donald and Trump won't suffer his games for long.....

ilsrwy27
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ilsrwy27 » Sat Mar 25, 2017 1:49 pm

Soros funded globalist scum Paul Ryan is weakened.
That was the goal, let's see what happens to him next.

_:

ilsrwy27
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by ilsrwy27 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 12:22 am

In case anyone still has any "doubts" what Ryancare was really about...

- Earlier today Trump urged the public to watch 'Justice with Judge Jeanine' via twitter.
- Here is the message Judge Jeanine delivered in her Opening Statement:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G4hm946HDrA

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 5:09 am

Man I love that woman she does not beat around the bush when she talks.

You know the NEVER TRUMPERS are pounding on their chest right now also saying see I told you so. Trump can't do anything. He's all talk. He can't even get a bill passed. You morons just need to shut up talking about him.

He just getting started and he's mad now

MAGA /:f
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 8:09 am

firemedic2000 wrote:You know the NEVER TRUMPERS are pounding on their chest right now also saying see I told you so.
As a never trumper, I am very happy this abomination bill wasn't passed like every true conservative or libertarian should be. If Trump wants it passed he will have to oust tea party conservatives and replace them with progressives to do it.

Blaming Ryan for the crappy bill I understand (well sort of--Trump said he had a bill ready to go, but we'll never see that hit the light of day because it doesn't exist). Blaming Ryan because a group of true conservatives didn't give up their values and join the moderates is ridiculous. Trump has threatened the entire freedom caucus that he will be campaigning against them because of their opposition. Is that what you voted Trump in for, the ousting of conservatives from the party?
Brian

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sun Mar 26, 2017 10:02 am

That's what I like about the Never Trumpers. Nothing against you either. Trump said he had a bill but he's lieing. How do you know that. Oh that's right Never Trump
As a never trumper, I am very happy this abomination bill wasn't passed like every true conservative or libertarian should be. If Trump wants it passed he will have to oust tea party conservatives and replace them with progressives to do it.
That's just your opinion as a Never Trumper that does not support the President. I know plenty that wanted it to pass. But as far as Never Trumpers are concerned no true conservative or libertarian would have voted for Trump in the first place. So who cares what Trump supporters think they are idiots as far as Democrats and Never Trumpers are concerned.
Blaming Ryan for the crappy bill I understand (well sort of--Trump said he had a bill ready to go, but we'll never see that hit the light of day because it doesn't exist).
That's what I like about the Never Trumpers. Nothing against you either. Trump said he had a bill but he's lieing. How do you know that. Oh that's right Never Trumper, everything Trump says is a lie and he can't be trusted to do anything. Never Trumpers have made that perfectly clear. Gotcha I see where your coming from with that statement.

As far as Never Trumpers go Trump was a failure before he ever got started and never should have been elected and Never Trumpers support the President about as much as the Democrats do.. So I value a Never Trumpers opinion as much as I do Democrats.

Sorry nothing against you personally. I'm sure your a fine person. But you stand for your beliefs as I do mine. I support the President and his policies 100% I trust him more to do what he says he'll do than any other elected politician. You think Trump is untrustworthy. Look at what's in Washington now or what could have been.

MAGA /:f

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sun Mar 26, 2017 11:08 am

Blah, blah blah. Rinos unite behind Trump. You may as well put on a wig and change your name to Nancy Pelosi, except that she is f#;.,/g Trump, while you are getting fucked by Trump.

And, BTW, I told you so.
Brian