yet another Clinton video of misdeeds

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

yet another Clinton video of misdeeds

Post by Nicolas » Sat Oct 08, 2016 4:40 am

This is a woman who has ridden out so many storms, it is no surprise she thinks she is untouchable.

Sweep

Re: yet another Clinton video of misdeeds

Post by Sweep » Sat Oct 08, 2016 6:43 am

too bad folks are not smart enuff to put things like this up in stores and business running in a loop on the shop monitors if i owned a wing house or such id have one monitor just for stuff like this
Democrat's for Trump ...Anybody but Hillery even Jack the Dog !
Full service FFL/SOT manufacturer
Thermo Arms Inc FFL07/SOT
http://www.thermoarms.com/
727-776-4274

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:12 pm

Man this is just unbelievable that she has gotten away with this much. It's all because she was a first lady and she is a cut throat schemer that has secrets on people in power and butt ugly too. No wonder old bill ain't grabbing that putang any more [smilie=011.gif] and has all those secret lofts around town to hook up with women. [smilie=011.gif] like Trump said you think what I said was bad you should hear how bill talks when we play golf [smilie=033.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Hotspur
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Hotspur » Sat Oct 08, 2016 5:40 pm

She could be the biggest witch since Ilse Koch, yet as long as she's running against a see-you-next-Tuesday like Trump she has every chance of winning. If he were a Democratic plant, he could not have done more damage to the Republican party.