Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Ballots Found in Ohio

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
madman
Life Member
Life Member

Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Ballots Found in Ohio

Post by madman » Sun Oct 02, 2016 8:49 am

The Beast knows of no bounds, does she? Here I thought she wasn't campaigning in Ohio because Donald had it wrapped up. Hell, she wasn't going to spend any money because she had it won.

http://christiantimesnewspaper.com/brea ... warehouse/
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"The Constitution cannot defend itself. It is the duty of the People to defend it."
-Robert L. Schulz

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Tens of Thousands of Fraudulent Ballots Found in Ohio

Post by Cardboard_killer » Sun Oct 02, 2016 10:18 am

It's satire/fake. Here's the Conservative Firing Line's take on it:
http://conservativefiringline.com/count ... ound-ohio/

Synopsis: "The moral of the story is this: Double-check everything. There’s enough skullduggery going on without fake garbage like this being spread over the Internet."

I don't know how many times I've said the same thing on this forum. It doesn't take much to do a little google search to test the validity of the "sky is falling". It isn't.
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:27 am

You could tell that the text on the boxes had been added using a photo editor. And really, if it had any truth to it, it would be headline news. So yes, it could only be satire and fake.
If it came from The Onion, it would be much more believable, but way too wordy.
There's a storm coming.

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Sun Oct 02, 2016 7:01 pm

If I were uncle Donald ...I would start stiring the pot about voter fraud now and try and put some additional checks in place so this crap doesn't actually happen . .....AGAIN this election.
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

madman
Life Member
Life Member

Post by madman » Mon Oct 03, 2016 9:38 am

I think it was a set up by the Beast, so when it does happen, they pass it off as a hoax.
Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"The Constitution cannot defend itself. It is the duty of the People to defend it."
-Robert L. Schulz

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 11:23 am

Why would she or the democrats bother? She is, as predicted, destroying Trump. I think, however, that chances are good that Trump won't pull down the senate and the house with him, so there's that. Thank god for Marco Rubio #-o
Brian

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 2:58 pm

Cardboard_killer wrote:Why would she or the democrats bother? She is, as predicted, destroying Trump. I think, however, that chances are good that Trump won't pull down the senate and the house with him, so there's that. Thank god for Marco Rubio #-o
You sound just as bad as the MSM
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 4:35 pm

Gregh181 wrote:You sound just as bad as the MSM
I'm not even sure what this means. Should the media lie to us about polls to spare our feelings? Maybe all the poll numbers are off. It's possible. But I have money that says they aren't.
Brian

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 5:59 pm

Cardboard_killer wrote:
Gregh181 wrote:You sound just as bad as the MSM
I'm not even sure what this means. Should the media lie to us about polls to spare our feelings? Maybe all the poll numbers are off. It's possible. But I have money that says they aren't.
Obviously you don't follow the polls much. Monmouth has every battleground state in margin of error and has trump up in Ohio by 5.
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

TC6969
Life Member
Life Member

Post by TC6969 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:39 pm

Brian. If I might ask, how old are you?
Late mergers should be shot in the face, then set on fire and hung from an overpass. /:f

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Obviously you don't follow the polls much.
This is about the best case scenario I can see for Trump on election night (my own estimate, giving him Ohio and Florida and Nevada). That gets him close.

Last edited by Cardboard_killer on Mon Oct 03, 2016 8:21 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Brian

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Mon Oct 03, 2016 7:56 pm

TC6969 wrote:Brian. If I might ask, how old are you?
Well sure you can ask, last time I checked the forum rules.
Brian

TC6969
Life Member
Life Member

Post by TC6969 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:37 am

Cardboard_killer wrote:
TC6969 wrote:Brian. If I might ask, how old are you?
Well sure you can ask, last time I checked the forum rules.
That pretty much tells us what we need to know! [smilie=011.gif]
Late mergers should be shot in the face, then set on fire and hung from an overpass. /:f

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:58 pm

We can go back and forth till election night as who will win. Truth is the media is for FHRC so the polls are about worthless. The media can get whatever results they want for a poll and of coarse since they are for FHRC they will never at this point be in Trump's favor. You can get a poll to say what ever you want.

My point is we will just have to wait and see. These maps, charts,polls ect...ect....they do every year and when the out come is different the media always says. We did not see that coming or ready for this especially in this election if FHRC does not win....voter fraud in favor of Trump.

All I got to say is if FHRC wins we are F'ed this country is F'ed

Even old Bill Clinton know that if FHRC get's elected we're F'ed he just made the statement that Obama care is just plain too expensive to operate [smilie=011.gif] bam right in his wife's kisser.
He is not helping her at all

You know if the Democrats would stick to just running the government I could care less. But they want to attack the basic rights of every American guaranteed to them by the Constitution and Bill of Rights. Not just the 2nd Admendment but all the Admendments.

What the hell is wrong with these people. They dont want to govern. They want to rule and when I say rule. I mean the Democrats want absolute rule over America. They only way they can do this is to destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights. They never write new laws unless it is attacking liberty. The Republicans spend their time fighting back to block them. Therefore nothing gets done. What's even worst is the Democrats now will even say if you do not agree with us your just too stupid to know any better. That just proves even more why we should decide for America, they are to stupid.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:23 am

Yo, listen up all you democrats the election is in the bag. Hillary is going to win. All the polls say so!
You have no need to worry and if you are too busy to fill out the ballots they sent you no problem. They aren't needed. If you cannot get to the polls in all the districts you are registered to, no problem, in fact you could just stay home and watch The View or whichever show of babbling progressives you normally watch. Just stay home relax and remember your hero Joe Stalin said 'those that vote decide nothing, those that COUNT the vote decide everything!'.

[smilie=011.gif]
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 6:56 am

Evidence that if we relax voter ID requirements the Democrats will commit election fraud. This case just came to light because a clerk recognized one name:

He fought in World War II. He died in 2014. And he just registered to vote in Va.

By Laura Vozzella September 29 https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/vi ... story.html

RICHMOND — The FBI and local police are investigating how at least 19 dead Virginians were recently re-registered to vote in this critical swing state.

One case came to light after relatives of a deceased man received a note congratulating him for registering, Rockingham County Commonwealth’s Attorney Marsha Garst said Thursday.

“His family members were very distraught,” said Garst, who confirmed the existence of the FBI and police investigation but said she could provide few details because the case is ongoing.

All 19 were initially registered as voters in the Shenandoah Valley city of Harrisonburg, although a clerk double-checking the entries later raised questions about one. She recognized the name of Richard Allen Claybrook Sr., who died in 2014 at age 87, because his son is a well-known local judge. She happened to recall that the judge’s father had died.

“He was a retired Fairfax County elementary school principal and had fought in World War II,” said his son, retired Harrisonburg General District Court Judge Richard Allen Claybrook Jr. “So our family is very disgusted that they would pick his name, because he was such a law-abiding citizen devoted to public service.”

All of the forms had been submitted by a private group that was working to register voters on the campus of James Madison University, according to the Harrisonburg registrar’s office. The group was not identified. No charges have been filed.

Republicans in the state House of Delegates, who in recent years have supported tighter voter ID laws, held a conference call with reporters to call attention to the investigation.

“Oftentimes we hear our Democratic colleagues suggest that voter fraud doesn’t exist in Virginia, or it’s a myth,” House Speaker William J. Howell (R-Stafford) said. “This is proof that voter fraud not only exists but is ongoing and is a threat to the integrity of our elections.”

House Minority Leader David J. Toscano (D-Charlottesville) said the case was not proof of voter fraud because no one had actually managed to cast a vote in the names of the dead.

“First of all, there was no voter fraud — they caught him,” Toscano said. “Nobody cast a vote. . . . There’s still no evidence of that going on in the state. But there is evidence every time you turn around that the Republicans are trying to make it more difficult for citizens to vote in elections.” *

* i.e. translated from political spin: "They caught us before we could vote the dead people."
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed Oct 05, 2016 2:15 pm

Oh yeah well here's another example of a massive voter fraud scheme that was found to exist this time in Indiana. Hundreds of records in nine counties. This could be just the tip of the iceberg.

Just because they had not had the chance to vote does not mean voter fraud does not exist. It just means that these were caught before they had a chance to vote. Where there's one there's more that will vote that did not get caught.

Top Democrats in the state said there was no voter fraud because no one voted. They were caught. On the other hand republicans want to restrict voting by implementing id laws. ](*,)

Democrats again are the most corrupt and evil political party ever to exit. The Democratic party has but one goal and that is to rewrite the Constitution and Bill of Rights of America in such a way that it give the government absolute power over the people.

But first the must disarm us and the Democrats do not care if it takes a civil war to do it. They plan to divide the nation by social, race, demographics ( the stupid southerners ) religion, sexual orientation, the haves and have nots, anything and everything they can think of that can and will throw a wedge between people and further divide this nation and blame the Republicans for it.

Then they keep hammering on it till it becomes a frenzy in certain social groups. This way they keep Americans divided and not focused on any one subject. Except one. Conservatives, that really do not care how people live as long as you leave them alone are evil because they do not want to become involved in all these social groups.

When in reality all these things should be held as private not waved as a flag in the middle of a street. These fools are nothing but tools for the Democrats to be cast aside when they are done with them. They have them all so brainwashed right now that they are committing voter fraud for them to ensure they win. With the current administration there will be no prosecution.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them