Bye Bye Corrine Brown

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Re: Bye Bye Corrine Brown

Post by czharry » Fri May 12, 2017 10:27 am

They need to investigate the lot of 'em. Maxine Waters, Alcee Hastings, anyone in the racist Black Caucus (a nest of racist snakes). It's like they can't help themselves once they see all that .gov money fruit, ripe for the picking.

If Corrine Brown gets 5-7 years, at her age it's almost a death sentence. I saw a pic of her and her entourage coming out of the courthouse (it seemed). Al Sharpton was st her side.
There's a storm coming.

TeeJay
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by TeeJay » Fri May 12, 2017 10:51 am

Put sharpton in there with her.

GunnyHiway
Life Member
Life Member

Post by GunnyHiway » Fri May 12, 2017 8:11 pm

She won't do one day in the slammer. [-X

Mark my words, wrong color and wrong party. Anyone really think they will put an old black democrat female in prison? :ham'r Hell, they had an old white democrat female dead to rights and she skated. These people can get away with murder and it never gets to a grand jury let alone prison. Brown just took some money, whoop de shiite ! Thats kid stuff as far as the media is concerned so nothing will happen and this will be back page news by monday.

It don't fit the narrative.

Sharpton was with her trying to find out if she had any cash stashed that she needed "watched" until the air clears. [smilie=001.gif]

:ber
The M14 does my talking !............and the 1911A1 too !

CRIMSON TIDE !!!

Mike
Contributor
Contributor

Post by Mike » Sat May 13, 2017 4:49 pm

GunnyHiway wrote:She won't do one day in the slammer. [-X

Mark my words, wrong color and wrong party. Anyone really think they will put an old black democrat female in prison? :ham'r Hell, they had an old white democrat female dead to rights and she skated. These people can get away with murder and it never gets to a grand jury let alone prison. Brown just took some money, whoop de shiite ! Thats kid stuff as far as the media is concerned so nothing will happen and this will be back page news by monday.

It don't fit the narrative.

Sharpton was with her trying to find out if she had any cash stashed that she needed "watched" until the air clears. [smilie=001.gif]

:ber

They put Jesse Jackson Jr in prison for pretty much the same thing... I say she gets some time...probably not much as she deserves...but some..

http://chicago.suntimes.com/news/jesse- ... -sentence/
The Illinois Democrat, who represented the 2nd Congressional District, was sentenced originally to 30 months. His time actually served was cut most likely because of good behavior and completion of a substance-abuse program.

In all Jackson will have served 23 months. Jackson entered a federal prison in Butner, North Carolina, on Oct. 29, 2013. He was transferred to a minimum security section of a prison complex in Montgomery, Alabama on April 4, 2014. He was transferred to the Baltimore halfway house on March 26.
[/quote]