HuffPost reporter fired for questioning Hillary's health

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

HuffPost reporter fired for questioning Hillary's health

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Tue Aug 30, 2016 3:33 pm

Yall probably also know that various libertarian/conservative pages have been excessively profiled and wiped by Facebook, and that conservative Milo Yiannopolous was permanently banned from Twitter

Former HuffPost contributor David Seaman has been fired and his articles deleted right after he posted about Hillary. Go figure one of her backers fires their employee for honest journalism. ](*,)

David Seaman wrote:"I'm not suicidal right now, I'm not a particularly clumsy person, I don't own a car at the moment, I uber around everywhere so if I'm to slip in the shower over the next couple of days or something like that, we have to really employ probability and statistics"
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Re: HuffPost reporter fired for questioning Hillary's health

Post by Rentprop1 » Tue Aug 30, 2016 9:30 pm

Where is that video of the handler ( Secret Service ) guy with the syringe that ran up on stage ....some small news agency exposed that last week now nothing ???
In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:31 am

Dlb tap
Last edited by firemedic2000 on Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 6:47 am

I did not hear about that. What happened. If I were a guessing person. Just from looking at her. I'd say just from her weight, age, skin tone, her altered mental states she's shown at times during her campaign. Loss of balance and with this story you mentioned above. This is a classic example of Hyperosmolar Hyperglycemic State or more commonly called uncontrolled type ll diabetes which can be or become very serious.

For some reason alot of people cannot control or refuse to do what is required of them to control this type of diabetes. You must do a strick diet and lose weight. Which from looking at her she is doing neither. I am not belittling anyone because this type of diabetes even with medications is very hard to keep under control.

I use to run medical calls on this all the time. It's not uncommon for these people's blood sugar to go over 500. A normal person's is around 100

This is just an educated guess of coarse. But if that syringe story is true I'll go with this.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Rentprop1
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Rentprop1 » Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:52 am

this isnt the one I was looking for but

In the days of the old west a 6 shooter was as common as cell phones are today and just annoying if they go off in a theater.