CA Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

CA Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Post by Nicolas » Tue Aug 30, 2016 1:49 pm

The California state senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not.
They voted 28-8 to exempt themselves from the gun-control laws that apply to the rest of the California.
You think maybe this will cause Californians to rise up? NOPE! It happened 5 years ago and since California has passed a plethora of other gun laws…that only apply to citizens.
Yes, you heard me right! The exemption was created in 2011 and the California legislature has passed a number of gun laws since. Pretty easy when you are passing bills that do not apply to you!
It is not the only special privileges California legislators provide themselves!
They do not pay red light camera bills or for gasoline!
How does it all happen so easily in California? The …

http://www.capoliticalreview.com/trendi ... -gun-laws/

Racist Infidel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Re: CA Senate Votes 28-8 to Exempt Itself from CA Gun Laws

Post by Racist Infidel » Wed Aug 31, 2016 7:24 pm

Nicolas wrote:The California state senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not.
I note you're in England. So who gets too own firearms there? [smilie=popcorn.gif]

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Thu Sep 01, 2016 3:54 am

Racist Infidel wrote:
Nicolas wrote:The California state senate agrees with Charlie Rangel that they “deserve” to own guns but the citizens do not.
I note you're in England. So who gets too own firearms there? [smilie=popcorn.gif]
Me!!

I have rifles, shotguns and I also have a long barrelled 357 revolver ....... don't believe the B.S being fed you by your media :ham'r

The reason why I post stuff like this is to show the Animal farm mentality of politicians ......

Racist Infidel
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Racist Infidel » Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:29 pm

Nicolas wrote: Me!!

I have rifles, shotguns and I also have a long barrelled 357 revolver ....... don't believe the B.S being fed you by your media :ham'r

The reason why I post stuff like this is to show the Animal farm mentality of politicians ......
Not being critical or snarky. From what I read I get the impression it's just about impossible to own handguns across the pond. Appreciate comments from someone on the outside looking in. :ber

Thanks for the reply.

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Thu Sep 01, 2016 4:20 pm

Racist Infidel wrote:
Nicolas wrote: Me!!

Not being critical or snarky. From what I read I get the impression it's just about impossible to own handguns across the pond. Appreciate comments from someone on the outside looking in. :ber

Thanks for the reply.
I get plenty of snark on both sides of the pond [smilie=011.gif]