no Rubio, who you liking?

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
NonConformist
Life Member
Life Member

no Rubio, who you liking?

Post by NonConformist » Thu Aug 11, 2016 4:56 pm

Any of rubios opponents look good? I will not vote rubio
"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by their love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest." -From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry" -Thomas Jefferson

Dragracer
Contributor
Contributor

Re: no Rubio, who you liking?

Post by Dragracer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:10 pm

Me either! I think he owes Floridians money. He should pay back the salary he took while running for President. [-X
NonConformist wrote:Any of rubios opponents look good? I will not vote rubio
Calling an illegal immigrant an undocumented worker, is like calling the corner drug dealer an unlicensed Pharmacist.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:12 pm

Cool story, I'm gonna vote for him because I want the GOP to maintain their majority in the Senate.
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:49 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Cool story, I'm gonna vote for him because I want the GOP to maintain their majority in the Senate.
Ditto. Unless you want the Supreme Court to neuter the 2nd Amendment.
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Thu Aug 11, 2016 5:58 pm

I downloaded a sample ballot from the county website.
I only know Rubio.

UNITED STATES SENATOR
Carlos Beruff REP 10
Ernie Rivera REP 11
Marco Rubio REP 12
Dwight Mark Anthony Young REP 13
There's a storm coming.

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Thu Aug 11, 2016 6:07 pm

While you're at it, vote yes for the exemption for solar upgrades.

NO. 4
CONSTITUTIONAL AMENDMENT
ARTICLE VII, SECTIONS 3 AND 4
ARTICLE XII, SECTION 34
Solar Devices or Renewable Energy
Source Devices; Exemption From
Certain Taxation and Assessment
Proposing an amendment to the State
Constitution to authorize the Legislature,
by general law, to exempt from ad valorem
taxation the assessed value of solar or
renewable energy source devices subject
to tangible personal property tax, and to
authorize the Legislature, by general law,
to prohibit consideration of such devices in
assessing the value of real property for
ad valorem taxation purposes. This
amendment takes effect January 1, 2018,
and expires on December 31, 2037.
There's a storm coming.

Cardboard_killer
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Cardboard_killer » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:03 pm

jjk308 wrote:Ditto. Unless you want the Supreme Court to neuter the 2nd Amendment.
Voting for Rubio is more of a guarantee of the 2nd Amendment than voting for Trump, who's support is tepid at best. Sure he didn't show up for work a lot, but did for the big stuff. And the field is pretty bad. I was hoping Jolly would run, but he ducked out as soon as Rubio became interested.
Brian
Early Merging Causes Traffic Jams

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:11 pm

Rubio is polling great against Murphy his likely opponent. Our senate majority is not very big, every single seat counts

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

NonConformist
Life Member
Life Member

Post by NonConformist » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:19 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Rubio is polling great against Murphy his likely opponent. Our senate majority is not very big, every single seat counts
An R who votes like a RINO or D isn't someone I'm interested in. If we have such a majority why hasn't Obama been stopped?
"Men trained in arms from their infancy, and animated by their love of liberty, will afford neither a cheap or easy conquest." -From the Declaration of the Continental Congress, July 1775.

"Tyranny is defined as that which is legal for the government but illegal for the citizenry" -Thomas Jefferson

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 7:41 pm

Yes yes we know your take on it, are you gonna rant against the NRA too as usual? Let me ask you, besides always complaining on here what do you actually do to make things better?

Example, myself, early this year I thought it very important to become a lifetime benefactor member of the NRA to really back up my biggest passion in life. I gotta tell ya it wasn't cheap either but it's well worth it. I'm not on here as well bitching about every little thing. Nov 8 I'm gonna vote for every GOP candidate as is on my ballot to protect my 2nd ammendment rights

NRA Benefactor Member

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Thu Aug 11, 2016 8:44 pm

Murphy has to be stopped at all costs. He's big on gun control, following the party line with The Whore and DW-S. The 'O' is backing him big.
There's a storm coming.

jjk308
Life Member
Life Member

Post by jjk308 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 am

NonConformist wrote: If we have such a majority why hasn't Obama been stopped?
Because of people like you who can't understand the meaning of the saying that: "Perfect is the enemy of Good Enough." [smilie=014.gif]
I swear by Jupiter Optimus Maximus .... in the army of the consul Lucius Quinctius Cincinnatus and for 10 miles around it I will not steal anything worth more than a sestertius in any one day.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Fri Aug 12, 2016 10:39 pm

You have a choice R or D any other in this election cycle is a waste. You say you want to make a statement fine do it next year. There is to much at stake this year. But no matter what you say. Gun enthusiasts and some hardcore Republicans just can't seem to understand this. Even some of the elected Republicans in Washington just can't seem to understand this. They care only about trying to keep their seats. More so than what we will lose if Hillary get's elected. These elected people are traitors
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 6:47 am

firemedic2000 wrote:You have a choice R or D any other in this election cycle is a waste. You say you want to make a statement fine do it next year.
There is the problem! Wait unitl next year! No, start now, to get ready for next time so we actually have candidates with a chance that we can stomach. Don't wait, get out and do something about it now. That means you have to vote for someone that has a remote chance of winning this time to hold off those you do not want gaining a majority. If you let them get entrenched before starting it is going to be more difficult to get them out.

Learn from history!
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 4:42 pm

What are you talking about. There is no way in hell an independent can win this election. Voting for one of them is the samething as either not voting or voting Democratic which mean your voting for and supporting Hillary which is exactly what they are hoping for.

This Never Trump crowd and these Republicans that are against Trump don't give a damn about the United States of America and what Hillary will do to it if she gets elected. If Hillary wins and appointed those Supreme Court Justices America is screwed, the Constitution and Bill of Rights as we know it will cease to exist.

Those Republicans screaming about Trump are only interested in one thing and one thing only. Keeping power for themselves. They are afraid if Trump gets elected they will lose power over that party. That's the plain and simply truth.

If Trump does a bad job we can vote him out in four years but at least he can put some decent justices on the bench. Hillary has already told us all what she intends to do to this country. I'm telling you right now this idiot will cause such a divide that there could be another civil war. Because there are people and even some states that will not let Hillary destroy the Constitution and Bill of Rights.

After eight years of Obama and his threats on our rights and now Hillary on top of that with a SCOTUS to back her. There will be trouble. America is no different than any other country whose government has collapsed because the people had enough of governmental tyranny. Do not think we are immune from the same thing other nations are experiencing. Over reach of there government.

Our government as it is now is turning America into a third world nation. The rich and the poor. Jobs are being shipped out of America because of these stupid trade deals the government is making. Our goverment is not working for the benfit of America anymore and Americans know this.

Politicians think they are royalty and above you and I and live by a different set of rules and laws.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Sat Aug 13, 2016 5:59 pm

Let me clarify. Vote for trump now. But do not wait until next time to do something. Start trying to get a candidate we can work with ready for the next election. Too many people sit around and cry like babies but never want to do anything. Do, or stfu.
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Sat Aug 13, 2016 10:50 pm

[smilie=cheers1.gif]

kat1950

Post by kat1950 » Tue Aug 16, 2016 3:44 pm

Rubio and Trump

or this piece of Garbage

Clinton’s support for many different types of gun control -- a 25 percent tax on handguns, an assault weapons ban, repeal of laws allowing permitted concealed handguns, and background checks on the private transfer of guns. Clinton also has supported increased fees and a variety of regulations that her husband imposed. Thanks to Bill Clinton’s regulations, the number of licensed firearms dealers from 248,155 in 1992 to 67,479 in 2000 -- a 73 percent reduction.

czharry
Life Member
Life Member

Post by czharry » Wed Aug 17, 2016 12:09 am

I'll be voting for Rubio. Cannot take a chance of one of the Whore's or oobama getting a seat.
There's a storm coming.