DNC POLL

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

DNC POLL

Post by firemedic2000 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 11:45 am

How long after the RNC did it take for the poll CNN poll to come out on Trump. Pretty quick I think.

I wonder how long and how many times CNN will have to take polls to show a bump in the polls for the hildabeast.

How long will it take to get a positive poll on her. Will it take longer than it did for Trump :-k

Wasn't there already a poll on Trump by now showing him leading in the polls during the RNC. Heck I think there was a CNN pole before the RNC was even over

Where's the beasts poll :-k

I believe it's going to take some creative polling to get a positive result on the DNC and the beast and that's why there is not a poll out yet. When I say creative you all know what I mean when it comes to the liberal news media.
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

870Mike
Life Member
Life Member

Re: DNC POLL

Post by 870Mike » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:05 pm

No offense, but why isn't this sh|t (and the other similar threads) over in the "Political Issues" forum where it belongs?

I come here to discuss guns, tits, guns and transsexuals.

That is all. :ber
"Send lawyers & money...have enough guns." - 870Mike

Srasel79
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by Srasel79 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 2:57 pm

870Mike wrote:No offense, but why isn't this sh|t (and the other similar threads) over in the "Political Issues" forum where it belongs?

I come here to discuss guns, tits, guns and transsexuals.

That is all. :ber
[smilie=bounce-74.gif]

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 3:16 pm

Oh I didn't know there was a political forum [smilie=011.gif] your right I should have post this over there my bad [smilie=cheers1.gif]

But really transsexuals, brother they actually have entire forms dedicated to just that subject. If your into that kind of thing. Just saying [smilie=033.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them