I have lost TOTAL faith in our system

Anything and Everything dealing with Political issues.
tector
Life Member
Life Member

Re: I have lost TOTAL faith in our system

Post by tector » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:27 pm

Pointless taking to a moron.

If your goal is to alienate people willing to hold their nose to vote against Hillary, keep it up--you are doing to a great job.
SE FL gunshow calendar: http://goo.gl/g0HdM

It is useless to attempt to reason a man out of a thing he was never reasoned into.-Swift

Liberty lies in the hearts of men and women; when it dies there, no constitution, no law, no court can save it.-Learned Hand

Hotspur
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Hotspur » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:29 pm

tector wrote:
"Okay, Don, let's make sure we've got this straight. When Hillary runs for the White House, you'll run as a Republican and set the Grand Ol Party back a hundred years. Right?"

ger42
Life Member
Life Member

Post by ger42 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:38 pm

No one stands a chance against the Hillary machine. Women back her big time and she and Bill take money from countries where women are property. Gays back her big time and she and Bill take money from countries where gays are killed for being gay.
Nixon lied about Watergate and is forced to retire she lies about her Email, deletes emails before turning over the server and gets a pass. She has constantly lied and the press never calls her out on it.
This is not the country I was born into.
NRA Life Member
Get Strong Live Long
"Lord, I seek your wisdom and guidance in making me the person my dogs think I am"

captain steinbrenner
Life Member
Life Member

Post by captain steinbrenner » Tue Jul 05, 2016 12:39 pm

I knew it.
We're done, I present to you The United States of Bana'Merica!
Try to enjoy your stay and never question the authorities or you politicians, be a "good boy" or else!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N920A using Tapatalk
Death solves all problems, no man, no problem. Joseph Stalin

Nicolas
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Nicolas » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:11 pm

Gregh181 wrote:Couldn't disagree with you more. There is no third candidate. If you truly are conservative or hate Clinton then have to vote against her. Trump is bad is what your saying. Ok, how about 4 years of Clinton with a liberal Supreme Court? Your telling me that Trump is worse than that? [-(
I understand you have what you have, for this election and Clinton must be stopped..... But moving forward something has to change..... Two party politics is toxic.

Jimmac

Post by Jimmac » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:18 pm

I lived thruogh Truman, Carter, and Clinton, I think I can live through a few years of Trump. I'm 77 so don't have too much to worry about ](*,) /:f
Last edited by Jimmac on Tue Jul 05, 2016 3:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
It's a beautiful day, watch some idiot come along to mess it up.
Alcohol, Tobacco and Firearms, add a bag of Doritos and we have a party.

Gregh181
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Gregh181 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 2:21 pm

Nicolas wrote:
Gregh181 wrote:Couldn't disagree with you more. There is no third candidate. If you truly are conservative or hate Clinton then have to vote against her. Trump is bad is what your saying. Ok, how about 4 years of Clinton with a liberal Supreme Court? Your telling me that Trump is worse than that? [-(
I understand you have what you have, for this election and Clinton must be stopped..... But moving forward something has to change..... Two party politics is toxic.
Agreed. I would go farther, political dynasties and families need to go away. Also need to bring term limits to the house and senate but we all know they will never let that happen
Make Peace or Die - 1st Battalion/5th Marines - Machine Gunner

NRA Benefactor Member

Those who surrender freedom for security will not have, nor do they deserve, either one - Benjamin Franklin

Wulfmann
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Wulfmann » Tue Jul 05, 2016 4:49 pm

Hillary not indited? I am shocked, shocked I say [smilie=popcorn.gif] [smilie=popcorn.gif]

/:f
“A government that does not trust it’s law-abiding citizens to keep and bear arms is itself unworthy of trust.” James Madison

A stovepipe is your rifle flipping you off for using cheap ammo!

n0rlf
Life Member
Life Member

Post by n0rlf » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:16 pm

Says it all!
Remember:
2 truths in life
It is easier to seek forgiveness than permission!
Always drink upstream from the herd!

dieselbeef
Life Member
Life Member

Post by dieselbeef » Tue Jul 05, 2016 6:30 pm

the fbi will be disbanded and the cia headquarters will be bombed
im the other gary...

"The right and the decision to carry a weapon for your own defense is a horrible blessing".

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the the universe."
einstein

tcpip95
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by tcpip95 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 7:07 pm

110 classified emails on an unauthorized server, in a non-secure facility - 22 of which were SCI/SAP - and no laws were broken?

It's the equivalant of someone being shot 110 times - 22 times in the head - and calling it a suicide.

AYFKM.
I was part of the SOLUTION, were YOU?

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 8:09 pm

If Hillary wins the tree of liberty will be refreshed [smilie=pdt_xtremez_12.gif] before it's over.

This woman has made it clear that she intends to do what ever she wants and what happened today shows that she will not obey any laws of this land to get what she wants and the DOJ, FBI or any other branch of goverment will not stand in her way to stop her.

She will use the might of the goverment to do what ever she wants. Remember what it was like when Bill was President. Waco, Ruby Ridge all kinds of goverment corruption and this will be 100 X worst. This bitch wants to be a dictator. She already called us all an enemy of America.

She will come after gun owners to disarm us. That she's made clear. With or without congress. She will cause a war in this country. She must disarm America. That's her number one goal and she does not care about any laws or Bill of Rights. Today proves that and she's got the backing of the FBI and DOJ and who knows who else.

Then the 1st admendment and others will follow.

She has made it perfectly clear that the laws of America do not apply to Clintons.

I can not help but feel that this election will be fixed just like todays ruling was.

I agree

United States of America

Independence Day

Born July 4 1776

Died July 5 2016
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Orlando Paulitician
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Orlando Paulitician » Tue Jul 05, 2016 10:33 pm

In the Empire of Lies, Truth is Treason.
Nathan Lewis' testimony before congress wrote: According to a study of 775 floating currencies...the average life expectancy of a floating fiat currency was found to be 27 years.
Ron Paul's Farewell Address wrote:Real patriotism is the willingness to challenge the government when it's wrong,

TheHobbiest
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by TheHobbiest » Wed Jul 06, 2016 12:36 am

Gregh181 wrote:Then don't vote Tector. One of the most important elections in forever and we don't need this kind of negative BS.

I was talking to a really good friend of mine the other day (honestly) and he told me he was voting libertarian. I told him that's a vote for Hillary, so a little back and forth and he's decided to just write himself in. This poor shmuck.
John Hancock

P5 guy
Life Member
Life Member

Post by P5 guy » Wed Jul 06, 2016 6:31 am

Firemedic2000, Ruby Ridge was during Bush the Elder's reign.
:ber
I AM THE GUN LOBBY AND I VOTE!

pharmer
Executive Member
Executive Member

Post by pharmer » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:04 am

Simple choice between Trump (bad) or Hillary (worse). Nothing else is relevant. She already has the 47% "plantation" vote (You remember them, merely mentioning this fact sunk Romney's boat), not far to go to get over the top. I can't stand Trump but I have no "moral convictions" to put her in the White House, which is what any action other than voting for Trump does. Simple. Joe
Deplorably Optimistic

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 2:48 pm

P5 guy wrote:Firemedic2000, Ruby Ridge was during Bush the Elder's reign.
:ber
Uh :ham'r your right brain fog [smilie=011.gif]
How old do you have to be to be considered a senior.
I may have had a senior moment [smilie=011.gif]

Might need to do another testosterone injection [smilie=pdt_xtremez_13.gif]
Ranger Airborne, Firefighter, Oath Keeper, NRA If you support Terrorist including not protesting their actions or defending their rights you are my enemy
Energetically will I meet the enemies of The Constitution and Bill of Rights both foreign and domestic. I shall defeat them on the field of battle and totally and utterly destroy them

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Wed Jul 06, 2016 3:02 pm

After this I don't care if John F Kennedy rose from the dead and chose a risen Michael Jackson as his running mate Hillary Clinton will be our next president. There is no two ways around it. With electronic voting there is no one who will defeat Hillary now. It wouldn't matter if exit polls showed a 90% Trump victory, if a single soul that voted for her couldn't be found with a golf ball size chunk of uranium in their pocket on a Giger counter she will be our next president. I will still vote for Trump but it will not matter. She has been chosen and there is nothing that can stop her. She could publicly drop her pants suit and take a dump on the capital steps and she will still be president.
We have been dry humped without a reach around folks. This is over. Stock up now, pay cash and do it FTF.

firemedic2000
Contributor
Contributor

Post by firemedic2000 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 4:59 pm

This woman will cause very serious problems if she wins. After what I've just seen she will tear this country apart and there will be grave consequences.

Lilwoody
Life Member
Life Member

Post by Lilwoody » Wed Jul 06, 2016 8:16 pm

I couldn't agree more. It wouldn't surprise one bit if there are not closed door meetings going on as we wait on which states will ally, what they can bring to the table as far as resources and just how they will protect themselves when they reinstate the Constitution and tell Hillary either follow our Bill of Rights or face fragmentation of the country. We are living in a very grave situation should this woman take the highest office in the land. This is the worst crisis our country has faced since the 1860 election of Lincoln.